PartnerConnect East brings together LPs and Private Equity GPs for two days of learning, networking and private meetings.
Hosted by PEI and the publishers of Buyouts, VCJ, and PEHub since 1988 – PartnerConnect East brings together the most influential PE professionals for fundraising, deal-sourcing and intelligence sharing.
Our truly innovative program features thought leaders discussing:
- LP views on allocating capital to PE funds
- Deal sourcing and valuations in the current environment
- How operating partners are maintaining value in portfolio companies
- Politics and private equity
- Fundraising post Covid-19
- The exit market
- Seeding and anchoring emerging GPs
- Family office fund investing
- Mega institutional investor sentiment
The event also features our unique ExecConnect LP-GP Meetings Program and our closed-door Think Tanks for LPs and GPs.
Who should attend?
- Institutional Investors that invest in Private Equity funds and/or Independent Sponsors
- Managers in the following categories: Leveraged Buyouts, Growth Equity, Secondaries, Distressed/Special Situations
- Service providers throughout the PE ecosystem: Placement Agents, Lawyers, Tax Advisory, Consultants, Software/Data Providers and the like
- Deal intermediaries who advise or manage deal flow opportunities in private capital
- CEOs of PE backed private firms
Why should you attend?
- Unparalleled content produced by our award-winning journalists
- Targeted event that specifically focus on the Buyouts ecosystem
- Intimate and structured networking opportunities
- ExecConnect Private LP-GP Meetings Program to help you achieve your fundraising goals
- LP & GP Think Tanks designed to foster candid discussions amongst your peers
- Strict vetting process for all attendees
Partner Connect is an amazing Conference that brings together like mind Influencers to target today’s dynamic market place.
7 Gate Ventures
Besides the friendly staff, high quality panels and talks and super relevant attendees, the LP/GP ExecConnect platform is the most amazing thing that I have eve…
Great conference for getting deals done and meeting new potential partners.
7 Gate Ventures
Besides the friendly staff, high quality panels and talks and super relevant attendees, the LP/GP ExecConnect platform is the most amazing thing that I have ever experienced in similar events. It is the true definition of an efficient networking that really differentiates PartnerConnect’s events.
What is ExecConnect?
ExecConnect is a proprietary private meeting program consisting of meticulously pre-scheduled 20-minute meetings between mutually interested GPs and LPs. Each One-to-One Meeting is carefully vetted by ExecConnect Directors to ensure that LPs looking to commit capital and GPs looking to raise capital meet in a relaxed, efficient and effective manner. View the list of attendees in advance, pre-select those you would most like to meet and let us do the rest! You’ll arrive at PartnerConnect East with a full schedule of meetings organized by our VIP team.
ExecConnect removes the countless hours of research and travel needed for investors and managers whose goals are in symmetry, to meet in person. The time and hassle you avoid is incalculable.
If you are a Limited Partner (LP) looking for investment opportunities or to meet and screen new GP’s in a time-efficient, personalized manner, please contact Mike Scorelle via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited Partners who accept three or more meetings will receive complimentary admission to the entire event.
Apply for an institutional investor pass
As an accredited institutional investor you may qualify for a Complimentary Institutional Investor Pass. Recipients of this Investor Pass may attend the entire conference program and the general networking reception, if you agree to participate in our ExecConnect 1:1 meeting program for at least three 20-minute private meetings with fund managers of your choice at a time of your choice.
By applying for a complimentary pass below, you certify that your firm is a qualified institutional investor that commits capital to alternative asset managers, or that your firm advises institutional investors to make such commitments. You also certify that your firm is an accredited investor as defined by Rule 501 of Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933. You agree to take at least 3 private meetings as part of the ExecConnect Meetings Program.
Please note: Fund of Funds who qualify for a complimentary pass are restricted to those who are responsible to approve, oversee or research primary commitments to fund managers. Professionals who work on secondaries, directs, fundraising, marketing, business development, or in an administrative capacity, would not qualify. We will be in touch once you have submitted your application. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact email@example.com.