The PERE Asia Summit is the largest private equity real estate conference in the region and over the past 13 years has connected the world’s opinion leaders to determine the global direction of the asset class.
Underpinned by PERE’s unrivalled networking, the Summit is the largest real estate event in the region and is the flagship event at PERE Asia Week.
By joining the event on 4-5 March 2020, you will connect with private real estate’s most influential community of more than 600 global institutional investors, fund managers, and developers to share strategies and create deals that make headlines.
This is the one event of the year where you are conspicuous in your absence – secure your place to PERE Asia Summit today and save!
What our delegates say
GreenOak Real Estate
The preeminent Asian RE conference.
I was very impressed with the quality of the content and speakers.
Manulife Insurance Company
One of the best conferences I have ever attended.
With a focus on premium networking and content, the flagship PERE Asia Summit connects the world’s most sought after audience for global industry-leading knowledge-sharing and discussions.
Enhance your real estate debt strategy by exchanging ideas with the most influential LPs and demonstrate your unique value-add capabilities to turbocharge fundraising for 2020 and beyond.
Day 1 - Tuesday 3rd
Grand Opening Cocktails – Sponsored by Baker McKenzie
The Summit launches with its relaxed and enjoyable pre-conference networking cocktail party from 6pm at the Grand Hyatt Pool House. Pick up your registration pack, grab a glass of champagne, and start networking with your industry peers ahead of the main conference.
Day 2 - Wednesday 4th
PERE VIP Breakfasts – by invitation only
Registration, refreshments and morning networking
Welcome and opening from the day one chairperson
Opening panel: Asia’s real estate investor crystal ball - What’s in store for the 2020s?
In the interactive quick-fire round, the region’s industry leaders will discuss upcoming trends, capital flows, the shifting dynamics in asset management and their predictions on what GPs will have to do to survive the next decade to come.
Keynote interview – The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
An exclusive look back at the funds raised and deals made of the past years from an industry expert.
Networking coffee break
Discussion: Occupier Angles – Is private real estate ready for changing demands?
As the rise in co-living and co-working demonstrates, the needs of operating partners and occupiers are being disrupted on a global scale. What do investors and developers need to plan for? And how can you future-proof your current portfolio?
LP panel discussion – Institutional perspectives on private real estate
Global investors will debate the current cycle, fees and portfolio strategies. In addition, we will explore a multitude of issues such as ESG guidelines, diversity, internal capabilities and the changing relationships with GPs and operating partners.
Networking lunch at the Tiffin lounge
Breakout into the PERE Asia 2020 Streams:
The PERE Tech stream will explore the latest developments in investment and property technology – and how they will affect your bottom lines. Who are the proptech disrupters?
PERE Direct and Co-Investment
Direct investment from LPs has become an increasing trend, increasingly disrupting the LP-GP-Developer hierarchy. In addition, a multitude of co-investment models will further affect fees and bottom lines. What are the implications for those involved – and those left behind?
From hospitality to data centers, from co-living to car-parks, PERE Alternatives will explore the best strategies when it comes to the asset class, demographics, and yields. Hear from the experts in case studies and discussions.
End of first day
PERE Asia’s famous evening cocktail reception
Day 3 - Thursday 5th
Breakfast Briefing – by invitation only
Hosted by Colliers International
Registration, refreshments and morning networking
Welcome to day two and opening comments from today’s chairperson
Data snapshot: The global fundraising trends – PERE and RCA
Europe – Looking for the right strategies
- Will Asian investors continue to buy-up first-tier real estate? Is there an increasing trend for capital to flow into second-tier and Central European markets?
- What’s next for the UK four months after Brexit?
- From logistics to multifamily – what are the growth drivers in the next decade?
Networking coffee break
North America – Seeking returns in a highly competitive region
- What are the growth opportunities for foreign investors in the world’s largest real estate market? Where are the high-growth regions and asset classes as the tax regime is becoming more favourable?
- Will high hedging costs continue to influence investment over the coming years?
- Are ‘Opportunity Zones’ here to stay? What’s in it for private funds?
Australia – Opportunities in a changing market
- Will Australia continue to be a prime destination for Chinese offshore capital?
- Where are the major opportunities in real estate debt and the opportunities arising from tightening curbs on property lending?
Talk: Weijian Shan - Out of the Gobi: My Story of China and America
Panel: What’s next for China – Cross-border investments and capital flows
- As China is consolidating again and foreign capital flows back in, where are the next big opportunities – from residential to office and logistics.
- Will China’s real estate debt assets continue to offer attractive returns?
- Who are the rising stars as China’s domestic LPs and GPs enter the next phases of an increasingly maturing market?
Asian markets focus and the next big trends
- From logistics in Korea to Hospitality in Japan, what are the latest growth strategies?
- Demographics, yields and asset classes: What is the right mix for mature markets in the region?
- Emerging markets: What are the panellists’ top and bottom recommendations?
Networking coffee break and breakout into PERE Think Tank Roundtables:
- Logistics opportunities
- Renewables and sustainability
- Exit strategies and secondaries
- The Greater Bay Area
- The UK market after Brexit
- Asia’s demographic change
- Core VS Opportunistic
- US: Taxes and Trade Wars
Senior Editor, PERE
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Sigma Delta Partners Investment
Regional Director, Asia, Yardi
Head of Real Estate, Managing Director, Baring Private Equity Asia
Managing Principal, Gaw Capital Advisors Limited
Managing Director, Hodges Ward Elliott
Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Real Capital Analytics
Co-Chief Executive Director, IGIS Asset Management
Group Chief Investment Officer, Swiss Life
Managing Director and Head of Asia, Real Estate, Brookfield
Head of Global Real Estate, Credit Suisse Asset Management
Managing Partner, Real Estate Investments Company
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, PAG Group
Managing Director, Capital Markets & Investment Services, Asia, Colliers International
Chief Executive Officer, Allianz Real Estate
Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer, ARCH Capital Management
PERE Asia 2020 offers a unique opportunity for organisations to raise their profile among the senior decision makers of Asia’s leading real estate investors and global fund managers.
For exclusive sponsorship packages for 2020, contact sponsorship team E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +852 2153 3846