The PERE Japan Korea Week will return on 13-15 September to connect you with the biggest institutional investors in Japan and Korea.
Join us in Tokyo and Seoul to understand which private real estate opportunities outbound investors are looking for and the criteria they are adopting to allocate their capital.
Expand your network and advance your fundraising with access to the most influential network of active Japanese and Korean investors.
Boost your fundraising
Discover Japanese & Korean investor needs and align your investment strategies with their allocation appetite.
Gain strategic insight
Understand the core sectors and strategies that investors will focus on in 2022 and beyond.
Expand your network
Build closer relationships with Japanese & Korean investors through dedicated networking opportunities.
Japan as the top destination for Asian
- Tokyo office markets – are we seeing a strong rebound?
- Logistics – is pricing in Japan now too high or do they remain attractive assets to buy?
- What is the future of multifamily? Can you gain more scale in the subsector in Japan?
Investing in new real estate asset classes
- Senior housing – a booming sector in Japan
- Data centres as a hybrid infra/real estate investing strategy
- Student housing – making a strong comeback post covid?
Partnering with Korean investors
- Investing in funds or direct/co-investing – what structure works best for Korean investors?
- What do institutions expect from its real estate investments pertaining to returns, diversification and liquidity?
- Factors to consider in capital allocation to both domestic and global markets
By joining Japan Korea Week you will also have 12 months’ exclusive access to all of PERE’s leading events, networking focused meetings, latest market insights, and an expansive directory of managers and investors.
PERE Global Passport membership allows decision-makers to build and maintain relationships with engaged investors actively allocating to real estate year-round. Secure capital for your next project by meeting the most influential global network in-person or virtually at our calendar of events.
PERE Japan Korea Week offers a unique opportunity for organisations to raise their profile by meeting with local as and global audience of senior decision-makers in the private real estate industry.
For exclusive sponsorship packages for 2022, contact the Sponsorship Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the preliminary agenda to see the trends shaping Japanese and Korean investor allocation strategies and markets across the region. These topics will shape the discussions at the PERE Japan Korea Week 2022.