Enhancing global infrastructure capital flows and strategy, the 3rd annual Infrastructure Investor Seoul Summit on 20-21 April 2020 will bring together more than 150 Korean LPs actively examining the infrastructure asset class with world leading fund managers, asset owners and developers at a GP:LP ratio of 2:3.
Diversify your portfolio globally by accessing global infrastructure investment opportunities provided by Infrastructure Investor’s influential network. The Seoul Summit is the place to maximise your business returns and turbocharge your fundraising in Korea.
As part of the Japan Korea Week, the Seoul Summit will gather the highest potential outbound investment opportunities to increase your returns.
Who is it for?
Secure your next capital allocation from Japanese investors through the Summit’s unrivalled networking opportunities.
Secure your next capital allocation from Korean investors through the Summit’s unrivalled networking opportunities.
Demonstrate your skills and services to more than 300 senior global infrastructure investment professionals and grow your business.
Day 1 - Monday 20th
Fund Presentations and Infrastructure Case Studies including: Renewables, Debt, Korean Infrastructure, Infratech
Panel: Korean asset management perspectives on the asset class
VIP Drinks (Invitation Only)
Day 2 - Tuesday 21st
Registration and coffee
PEI welcome and chairman’s opening remarks
Keynote Panel: Infrastructure investing 2020: Navigating the next decade’s investment landscape
- Given the rising competition for deals, how is this affecting the current investment landscape and GPs strategies?
- Where are the best current sectors and geographies for Korean investors to deploy capital?
- The rise of regulatory risk and populism – how much of an impact and risk does it pose in the current climate?
Networking Coffee Break
Panel: Investing in the mid-market
- How has the mid-market landscape changed in the past several years and how will it evolve in the forthcoming decade?
- What are the challenges in the mid-market infra space GPs face, in terms of deal sourcing / operation and exit?
- What opportunities does it offer to the Korean institutional investor?
Panel: Investing in digital infrastructure
- How do you define digital infrastructure and why invest in the asset class?
- How is the advent of SDN and 5G changing the nature of investments?
- Given its rapid growth, how will it evolve in the next 3-5 years? What are the risks?
Panel: Selecting the best Infrastructure Debt strategies for Korean insurance firms
- Which subsectors within the asset class are more attractive at the moment?
- Does appetite remain high amongst Korean investors? What drives their investment?
- Which are the main risks that investors need to keep in mind when investing in this asset class?
Networking Coffee Break
Panel: Korean LPs current take on the market
- How much of a concern is the amount of dry powder we have in the market to LPs?
- How do Korean LPs evaluate and rate their infrastructure GP relationships so far?
- How important are ESG factors when choosing a GP?