From pandemic-resilience towards sustainable growth
Join the Infrastructure Debt Forum and connect with senior, junior and mezzanine providers with global investors, issuers, and developers.
Learn about the different investment structures available and opportunities for yield in the growing infrastructure debt market.
Advance your fundraising
Connect with a global audience of investors looking to allocate to infrastructure debt and benefit from focused networking with the right people.
Gain peer-to-peer insights
Explore what characteristics have made infrastructure debt so pandemic resilient, the role of specialist infrastructure credit strategies, the effects of the low interest rate environment, and much more.
Save time building your network
Create and nurture sustainable relationships with infrastructure’s elite at the event and on our sophisticated networking platform.
One Summit. Seven Forums.
The Infrastructure Debt Forum is part of the industry leading Infrastructure Investor Global Summit. Taking place across four days, the Summit has something to offer everyone involved in infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Investor Global Summit offers a unique opportunity for organisations to raise their profile as a part of the premier meeting for infrastructure investment professionals.
For more information on available sponsorship opportunities contact Alexander Jakes, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)203 862 7498
Infrastructure Debt, Allianz Global Investors
Senior Vice President, GIC Private Markets
Director, Private Markets - bfinance
Senior Partner, Vantage Infrastructure
Managing Director, Bundesverband Alternative Investments
Managing Director, I Squared Capital
Partner and Head of Infrastructure Debt, DIF Capital Partners
Principal, West Valley Capital
Head of Unit, European Commission
Head of Infrastructure & Project Finance, NN Investment Partners
Managing Partner - Founder, Ayres Partners
Head of Private Debt - Asset Management, Phoenix Group
Head of Infrastructure Debt, Whitehelm Capital
Portfolio Manager, Allianz Global Investors
Day 1 - Thursday 21st
Introduction from Infrastructure Investor
Welcome from the chair
From weathering the storm to leading the charge – infrastructure debt to the fore
- A less volatile asset and more flexible solution – how infrastructure debt gained its resilience tag
- How the persistent low interest rates and other macro factors play heavily into its favour
- Assessing the numbers – why infra debt is seeing more capital commitment year upon year and relatively big ticket sizes
- Are we seeing investors increasingly seeking infra debt solutions over traditional fixed income?
Traditional and modern infrastructure in the new green, digital economy
- What traditional infra is at risk of becoming redundant as the world transitions at an increasingly rapid pace?
- How debt managers can help future proof their traditional infrastructure assets
- What does the future hold for the ever-changing definition of infrastructure assets?
Sector-specific strategies – the next step for infrastructure debt’s growth?
- Analysing the capital being committed to sector-specific infrastructure debt investments
- Why renewables, social and digital infrastructure are among those leading the way
- Business model, client asset liability management and other considerations for managers as we shift towards a new way of project financing
- How can investors construct their portfolios to efficiently expose themselves to a diverse set of sectors?
Coffee & networking
Junior vs senior and the appeal of high return debt strategies in the search for yield
- Are high return debt strategies becoming part of a core infrastructure portfolio now, despite high fees?
- Junior debt, crossover credit & more – what’s proving most popular for different types of LPs in the post-pandemic environment
- Why would investors choose these high return strategies over equity?
- Does senior investment grade debt still offer appeal to certain types of investors?
Moderator: Dalit Nuttall, Principal, West Valley Capital
Principal, West Valley CapitalRead bio
Senior Vice President, GIC Private MarketsRead bio
Director, Private Markets - bfinanceRead bio
Managing Director, I Squared CapitalRead bio
Portfolio Manager, Allianz Global InvestorsRead bio
Presentation: The performance of infrastructure debt before and after Covid-19
Meeting green requirements – how debt funds must adapt in a significant year for sustainability
- Adhering to established guidelines and regulation, such as the EU Taxonomy for Sustainable Activities
- The role of digital and energy transition products in improving sustainable infrastructure debt investment
- Cost-benefit analysis for LPs and GPs – due diligence, compliance, reporting and other considerations
- How much influence can a debt fund manager truly have when it comes to ESG adherence of it’s assets?
Focusing the lens on fundraising
- How has infrastructure debt fared compared to competing strategies throughout the pandemic?
- What place do smaller, niche managers continue to have amongst the more prominent infrastructure debt fund managers in the fundraising stakes?
- Where in the world have we seen this capital committed?
- How managers and investors alike have overcome due diligence and other hurdles