From pandemic-resilience towards sustainable growth
Join the Infrastructure Debt Forum and connect with senior, junior and mezzanine providers with global investors, issuers, and developers.
Learn about the different investment structures available and opportunities for yield in the growing infrastructure debt market.
Advance your fundraising
Connect with a global audience of investors looking to allocate to infrastructure debt and benefit from focused networking with the right people.
Gain peer-to-peer insights
Explore what characteristics have made infrastructure debt so pandemic resilient, the role of specialist infrastructure credit strategies, the effects of the low interest rate environment, and much more.
Save time building your network
Create and nurture sustainable relationships with infrastructure’s elite at the event and on our sophisticated networking platform.
One Summit. Seven Forums.
The Infrastructure Debt Forum is part of the industry leading Infrastructure Investor Global Summit. Taking place across four days, the Summit has something to offer everyone involved in infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Investor Global Summit offers a unique opportunity for organisations to raise their profile as a part of the premier meeting for infrastructure investment professionals.
For more information on available sponsorship opportunities contact Alexander Jakes, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)203 862 7498
Infrastructure Investments, Allianz Capital Partners
Managing Partner, BAC Securities
CEO & Managing Partner, Generali Global Infrastructure
Americas Editor, Infrastructure Investor
Senior Vice President, GIC
Senior Partner, Vantage Infrastructure
Founder & Managing Director, ICA - Institutional Capital Associates
Managing Director, Bundesverband Alternative Investments
CEO, Edmond de Rothschild UK, CIO Infrastructure Debt, Edmond de Rothschild AM UK
Founder, Egbers Investment Partners
Co-Head Infrastructure/Managing Director, YIELCO Investments (Switzerland) AG
Head of Infrastructure Debt, MEAG
Co-Head of Infrastructure Debt, Rivage Investment
Senior Portfolio Manager, NN Investment Partners
Head of Product Innovation, APEX Group
Managing Director, I Squared Capital
Head of Infrastructure Debt, Schroders
Head of Unit, European Commission
Head of Infrastructure & Project Finance, NN Investment Partners
Director, Member Relations, GRESB
Global Head of Institutional Business, Santander Asset Management
Chief Commercial and Strategy Officer, DigitalBridge
Managing Partner, Ayres Partners
Head of Private Markets, Phoenix Asset Management, Phoenix Group plc
Head of Private Debt, HSBC Alternatives, HSBC Asset Management
Head of Infrastructure Finance, AG Insurance
Head of Origination, Kommunalkredit Austria AG
Head of Infrastructure Debt, Whitehelm Capital
Portfolio Manager, Allianz Global Investors
Infrastructure Debt Forum - Thursday 21st
Introduction from Infrastructure Investor
Welcome from the chair
From weathering the storm to leading the charge – infrastructure debt to the fore
- A less volatile asset and more flexible solution – how infrastructure debt gained its resilience tag
- How the persistent low interest rates and other macro factors play heavily into its favour
- Assessing the numbers – why infra debt is seeing more capital commitment year upon year and relatively big ticket sizes
- Are we seeing investors increasingly seeking infra debt solutions over traditional fixed income?
Moderator: Zak Bentley, Senior Reporter, Infrastructure Investor
Traditional and modern infrastructure in the new green, digital economy
- What traditional infra is at risk of becoming redundant as the world transitions at an increasingly rapid pace?
- How debt managers can help future proof their traditional infrastructure assets
- What does the future hold for the ever-changing definition of infrastructure assets?
Moderator: Severin Hiller, Co-Head Infrastructure Debt, Rivage Investment
CEO & Managing Partner, Generali Global InfrastructureRead bio
Director, BlackRockRead bio
Head of Private Markets, Phoenix Asset Management, Phoenix Group plcRead bio
Head of Infrastructure Finance, AG InsuranceRead bio
Sector-specific strategies – the next step for infrastructure debt’s growth?
- Analysing the capital being committed to sector-specific infrastructure debt investments
- Why renewables, social and digital infrastructure are among those leading the way
- Business model, client asset liability management and other considerations for managers as we shift towards a new way of project financing
- How can investors construct their portfolios to efficiently expose themselves to a diverse set of sectors?
Moderator: Philipp Bunnenberg, Consultant, BAI
Consultant, BAIRead bio
CEO, Edmond de Rothschild UK, CIO Infrastructure Debt, Edmond de Rothschild AM UKRead bio
Founder, Egbers Investment PartnersRead bio
Head of Product Innovation, APEX GroupRead bio
Head of Origination, Kommunalkredit Austria AGRead bio
Coffee & networking
Junior vs senior and the appeal of high return debt strategies in the search for yield
- Are high return debt strategies becoming part of a core infrastructure portfolio now, despite high fees?
- Junior debt, crossover credit & more – what’s proving most popular for different types of LPs in the post-pandemic environment
- Why would investors choose these high return strategies over equity?
- Does senior investment grade debt still offer appeal to certain types of investors?
Moderator: Alistair Perkins, Head of Infrastructure & Project Finance, NN Investment Partners
Senior Vice President, GICRead bio
Managing Director, I Squared CapitalRead bio
Head of Private Debt, HSBC Alternatives, HSBC Asset ManagementRead bio
Portfolio Manager, Allianz Global InvestorsRead bio
Presentation: The performance of infrastructure debt before and after Covid-19
- Impact of covid on private loans and corporate spreads
- Comparative performance with other fixed income securities
- Evolution of risk management and prudential reporting for infra debt investors
Fireside Chat: Key themes in private credit for digital infrastructure
Meeting green requirements – how debt funds must adapt in a significant year for sustainability
- Adhering to established guidelines and regulation, such as the EU Taxonomy for Sustainable Activities
- The role of digital and energy transition products in improving sustainable infrastructure debt investment
- Cost-benefit analysis for LPs and GPs – due diligence, compliance, reporting and other considerations
- How much influence can a debt fund manager truly have when it comes to ESG adherence of it’s assets?
Moderator: Hans-Peter Dohr, Managing Partner, Institutional Capital Associates
Founder & Managing Director, ICA - Institutional Capital AssociatesRead bio
Infrastructure Investments, Allianz Capital PartnersRead bio
Senior Portfolio Manager, NN Investment PartnersRead bio
Head of Infrastructure Debt, SchrodersRead bio
Director, Member Relations, GRESBRead bio
Focusing the lens on fundraising
- How has infrastructure debt fared compared to competing strategies throughout the pandemic?
- What place do smaller, niche managers continue to have amongst the more prominent infrastructure debt fund managers in the fundraising stakes?
- Where in the world have we seen this capital committed?
- How managers and investors alike have overcome due diligence and other hurdles
Moderator: Severin Hiller, Co-Head Infrastructure Debt, Rivage Investment
Co-Head Infrastructure/Managing Director, YIELCO Investments (Switzerland) AGRead bio
Global Head of Institutional Business, Santander Asset ManagementRead bio
The merit of debt investments in today’s emerging economies
- How should debt investors look to approach emerging markets?
- Premiums galore – garnering a winning formula of country risk, illiquidity and complexity premiums
- Fine-tuning your due diligence when it comes to specific countries and regions
- Long-term impacts of the pandemic on infrastructure debt investment opportunities in various emerging economies
Moderator: Alexander Bebov, Managing Director, BAC Securities