The CFOs & COOs Virtual Roundup will provide timely and critical content in response to an ever-evolving climate with a one-day virtual meeting of private equity finance and operations executives looking to benchmark processes and strategies that are shifting due to these unprecedented times.
As a pivotal component in bringing the PE community together, CFOs and COOs have come to expect PEI to convene insightful meetings to uncover the latest strategies to improve finance and operations at their firms.
The Roundup will provide vital peer insight and feedback on issues impacting firms and portfolio companies and will facilitate the development of solutions for driving the business forward during a crisis in a strategic and operationally focused manner.
• Dealing with assets negatively impacted by COVID
• Financing: government loans, PPP programs and retention tax credits
• Regulatory considerations
• Conducting risk assessment
• LPA amendments-requesting additional access to capital
• Alternative sources of capital
• The effect of the pandemic on subscription lines of credit
• How to come up with the right valuations for portfolios
The Forum’s home experience is a web app that provides you with access to 16+ hours of quality streamed content from more than 60+ industry speakers.
Utilize our app to sit in on sessions, breakouts, and even schedule 1-to-1 meetings with hundreds of PE investor relations, marketing and communications professionals.
Watch our video guide for a preview of what you can expect!
Participate in audience Q&A, in-session polls, and download handouts and papers with just a few clicks.
You also get:
- Built-in calendar to create your own daily schedule so you don’t miss your favorite sessions
- Automated reminders
- Live polling and surveys
- Customizable breakout sessions
- On-demand playback gives you access to sessions for up to 12 months
Expand your network
Mingle with other attendees during our designated networking hours or schedule your own private meetings
Online networking can never replace face-to-face interaction, but done right, it can provide a very effective way for people to build their professional relationships and knowledge.
Take advantage of these benefits:
- Attendee and Partner directories: Use our searchable directory of our delegates, solution providers and speakers, so you can quickly find the right people and companies to connect with.
- Private messaging: Reach out privately and directly online (without having to expose email and phone number to “the world”)
- Virtual Meet-ups: Schedule multi-person or one on one video conferences for informal type meetups, allowing you to connect and talk about topics of interest at anytime throughout the event.
Meet with the country’s leading solution providers in our virtual tradeshow
Just like any convention, you have the opportunity to meet with exhibitors and sponsors, browse the trade show, and chat with solution providers.
Our features include:
- Virtual tradeshow: See what solutions exhibitors and sponsors to help you better serve your employees and your members.
- Automated reminders
- Online meetings with exhibitors: Easily “request information” from exhibiting companies and share your information similar to having your badge scanned at a live event.
By Private Equity International
Frequently asked questions
When are conference sessions and events?
The virtual conference will take place on:
Thursday, November 5
9:30am EST – 3:00pm EST
Where can I find the updated schedule of events?
You can view our latest agenda.
How do I access sessions?
A few weeks prior to the event, all attendees will be sent a link to access our virtual conference app. To learn more about this platform, please view our “How it works” page.
What is included in the ticket price?
Every registration ticket will include access to all general sessions, breakouts, interactive discussions, virtual networking sessions & private video chat, and on-demand playback of each session.
Are the sessions recorded?
Yes. All registered attendees will have access to all recorded sessions for up to 12 months the event ends. Even if you miss a “live” session, you can watch and re-watch anything that you need!
Will the pricing change?
We have updated our pricing to reflect our virtual conference. Please visit the book now page for additional details.
What if I already purchased a ticket at the in-person rate?
A member of our team will be reaching out to either confirm your attendance to this year’s virtual event, transfer your registration to next year, or discuss other available options. If you have not heard from anyone, please reach out directly to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about my hotel reservation?
Please contact the hotel directly regarding your room reservation.
Please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.