Thanks for signing up for the 17th America Summit in New York on 15-16 November 2022.
This page will act as your go-to hub for all information about speaking and sponsoring at the conference, including:
- The latest agenda and event updates
- General and personalised social images and copy to promote your sessions to your network
- Tips and tricks for speaking at the conference (see below)
For additional marketing materials to promote your involvement with the conference please contact Danika Wong at email@example.com.
We are delighted to have you on board and want to ensure you get the most out of your speaking and/or sponsorship opportunity pre, during and post the event. For other event enquiries, please feel free to reach out with any questions or suggestions you may have.
The PERE America Summit Team
Advice on speaking
- Forward thinking content: We want you to deliver new, innovative material. Even if you are unable to reveal specific details of a project, you can certainly talk about your ideas, your reasoning, your philosophy and your predictions.
- Evidence and illustration: We frequently hear from frustrated audience members who are exhausted by vague concepts and hollow phrases. Flesh out your message with memorable colour – anecdotes, examples, numbers and case studies. These will help your audience stay engaged and make your presentation memorable.
- Clear, concise, compelling: You’ve heard it before, but having a clear, concise, compelling message, that is well-structured is critical in delivering a good presentation. You may wish to deviate from your line a little, but the description of your speech is exactly what our audience asked for during our research, and is what they have travelled to hear.
- No sales pitches: The strongest damnation is reserved for those who resort to self-promotion or lengthy explanations of their product portfolio, company history and organizational structure.
- Be conversational: Do not rely on your notes or slide deck too much. Having a relaxed, conversational tone will go a long way in building rapport with the audience.
- Smile and maintain eye contact
- Engage and inspire: Get the audience involved. You’re more likely to make a lasting impression if you hear back from the audience.