Welcome to the speaker and sponsor hub
Thanks for supporting our Private Debt Investor APAC Forum happening on 30 March 2023.
We are delighted to have you on board and want to ensure you get the most out of your speaking and/or sponsorship opportunity before, during and after the event.
You can download all information to maximise your participation and exposure when you speak and sponsor the conference.
Discover your bespoke promotional pack below including:
- latest agenda and event updates
- General and personalised social images and copy to promote your sessions to your network
For additional marketing materials to promote your involvement with the conference please contact Serene Yuen at email@example.com
For other event enquiries, please feel free to reach out to us.
Discover your personalised materials including:
- Copy for LinkedIn, Twitter, and emails that you can share with your network
- Personalised social media images promoting your speaking session and/or sponsorship
- General social media images
- Forward-thinking content: We want you to deliver new, innovative material. Even if you are unable to reveal specific details of a project, you can certainly talk about your ideas, your reasoning, your philosophy and your predictions.
- Evidence and illustration: We frequently hear from frustrated audience members who are exhausted by vague concepts and hollow phrases. Flesh out your message with memorable colour – anecdotes, examples, numbers and case studies. These will help your audience stay engaged and make your presentation memorable.
- Clear, concise, compelling: You’ve heard it before, but having a clear, concise, compelling message, that is well-structured is critical in delivering a good presentation. You may wish to deviate from your line a little, but the description of your speech is exactly what our audience asked for during our research, and is what they have travelled to hear.
- No sales pitches: The strongest damnation is reserved for those who resort to self-promotion or lengthy explanations of their product portfolio, company history and organizational structure.
- Be conversational: Do not rely on your notes or slide deck too much. Having a relaxed, conversational tone will go a long way in building rapport with the audience.
- Smile and maintain eye contact
- Engage and inspire: Get the audience involved. You’re more likely to make a lasting impression if you hear back from the audience.