Enhancing global infrastructure capital flows and strategy, the 3rd annual Infrastructure Investor Seoul Summit on 8 September 2020 will bring together the leading Korean LPs actively examining the infrastructure asset class with global fund managers, asset owners and developers.
Held entirely virtual for the first time in 2020, the Summit gives you the chance to connect with Korean investors from wherever you are. The Seoul Summit will also allow you to discover global infrastructure investment opportunities provided by Infrastructure Investor’s influential network.
As part of Japan Korea Week, the Seoul Summit will connect your business with the Korean LPs driving capital to global infrastructure funds and projects.
Click here for information about how Infrastructure Investor is implementing health and safety precautions to help combat covid-19.
Talk to headline speakers in live Q&A sessions
Extended private networking without borders
All content on-demand, when you need it
Maximise your time, maximise your returns
Who is it for?
Secure your next capital allocation from Japanese investors through the Summit’s unrivalled networking opportunities.
Secure your next capital allocation from Korean investors through the Summit’s unrivalled networking opportunities.
Demonstrate your skills and services to senior global infrastructure investment professionals and grow your business.
Day 1 - Monday 7th
Online networking starts
Day 2 - Tuesday 8th
PEI welcome and chairman’s opening remarks
Keynote Panel: Infrastructure investing 2020: Navigating the next decade’s investment landscape
- Given the rising competition for deals, how is this affecting the current investment landscape and GPs strategies?
- Where are the best current sectors and geographies for Korean investors to deploy capital?
- The rise of regulatory risk and populism – how much of an impact and risk does it pose in the current climate?
Presentation: UK Regulated assets – changes and prospects
Panel: Korean Infrastructure professional’s perspectives on the asset class
• What are the key infrastructure trends and changes in capital flows viewed by Korean professionals?
• Understanding the role of Korean asset managers in the market
• Preferences for Inbound vs Outbound sectors – does the former remain a niche strategy play?
Keynote LP Interview
Panel: Selecting the best Infrastructure Debt strategies for Korean insurance firms
• Which subsectors within the asset class are more attractive at the moment?
• Does appetite remain high amongst Korean investors? What drives their investment?
• Which are the main risks that investors need to keep in mind when investing in this asset class?
Panel: Accelerating the energy transition
- Can you still get good returns in developed markets given the recent erosion of subsidies? How to find these returns?
- What is the role that corporate PPAs can play in the current environment?
- Investing in emerging renewables markets – which geographies and sectors are of key interest?
Panel: Korean LPs current take on the market
- How much of a concern is the amount of dry powder we have in the market to LPs?
- How do Korean LPs evaluate and rate their infrastructure GP relationships so far?
- How important are ESG factors when choosing a GP?