Develop your energy transition strategy and analyse the “biggest investment opportunity of the century” in Asian renewables at the 2nd annual Renewable Energy Forum on 12 November as part of the Hong Kong Summit.
In a new and improved venue, connect with more than 200 global infrastructure professionals, including Asia’s largest LPs, to dissect the Asian renewables landscape and discover where double-figure returns can still be found.
With renewables booming across the globe, and particularly in Asia, there has never been a better time to connect with the leading players to take advantage of the once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunities available across the sector.
As the leading information source for infrastructure investment professionals, the network and seniority of decision-makers across both LPs and GPs who attend Infrastructure Investor conferences is unparalleled.
Co-located with the Hong Kong Summit, the elite of Asian and global infrastructure will be in attendance. This is your opportunity to showcase your unique value to the Asian LPs searching for infrastructure investments worldwide.
3 distinct Forums to enhance your investment and fundraising strategies
Attend the full Hong Kong Summit to grow your business
View the topics and speakers leading the conversation
Renewable Energy Forum - Tuesday 12th
Registration and Coffee
PEI welcome and chairman’s opening remarks
Keynote Panel: Investing in the Energy Transition
- With a high growth in renewables, are we seeing increased risk?
- Is Asia now at the forefront of the renewable’s revolution? Asia vs OECD markets
- How competitive is the renewables market becoming
Presentation: The Taiwanese Offshore Challenge
Networking Coffee Break
Panel: What's next for regional offshore wind?
- What are the increasing opportunities for offshore wind?
- What lessons have been learnt from the Taiwan?
- Investment opportunities in areas by geography
Panel: India as the driver for Asian renewables
- What are the opportunities for investment in India?
- Examples of larger end or the smaller end opportunities
- Current status of growing subsectors such as rooftop solar
Head of Asia, Principal Investments - Infrastructure, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking CorporationRead bio
Advisor to Corporate Chairman, GMR GroupRead bio
Chief Executive Officer, Vibrant Energy HoldingsRead bio
Head – Direct Investments, National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)Read bio
Panel: The rising emergence of corporate PPAs
- How fast will the growth of the PPA market occur?
- What are the reasons attracting corporates to PPAs?
- The role of banks, supply chain providers and governments in PPAs