Led by powerhouse Japanese and Korean institutional investors, global infrastructure debt is increasingly on the radar of Asia’s largest LPs.
As the appetite for infrastructure debt continues, the dedicated Infrastructure Investor Debt Forum on 14 November will give the opportunity for global fund managers to connect with the LPs looking to complement their equity assets with lower-risk debt strategies.
Meet and network with the Asian investors looking to allocate to global infrastructure debt
Meet infrastructure debt fund managers and learn where debt fits within an infrastructure allocation.
Highlight your unique value while networking with the infrastructure funds and investors committing capital to debt now.
3 distinct Forums to enhance your investment and fundraising strategies
Attend the entire Summit to grow your business
Day 1 - Thursday 14th
Opening and Introductory remarks
Presentation: Lessons learnt from a debt investor - how to successfully grow a debt portfolio
Keynote Panel: The rise and rise of infrastructure debt
- Assessing the rapid rise of the asset class and current debt fundraising landscape
- The value proposition of infra debt. How does infra debt compare with other fixed income classes such as corporate debt
- Is Infrastructure debt a lower risk way of liability matching for asset owners, such as insurance companies?
Presentation: Infrastructure Debt Markets Performance Review: what drives the risk and returns of private infra debt?
Panel: The role of banks in developing Asia’s infrastructure and the future cooperation with private capital
- The role of banks and institutional capital compared – in which areas do they still have a competitive advantage?
- How can banks, governments and private capital cooperate more effectively in the region to spur further growth?
- Case studies