Alta Companies, Gaw Capital, MetaProp, and Monroe Capital dissected the booming opportunities available in special purpose acquisition companies, or SPACS, at the Great ExSPACtations Deep Dive on 17 June.
The membership gathered to understand why SPACs have recently been a force to be reckoned with in the capital markets world. The conversation covered:
- Traditional private equity real estate vs. SPACs: comparing cost, ease, due diligence, execution, and price volatility
- What do early-stage investors need to do to ensure a successful SPAC exit?
- Why is the SPAC boom a big real estate trend?
- Evaluating your SPAC partner vs. a traditional M&A partner
- How do you distinguish between SPAC sponsors?
- And much more…
Download the overview for more information about the session.
The race to a net-zero real estate portfolio
Core real estate – where do you draw the line?
Driving parity and inclusion in private real estate
Discover how a growing stream of institutional investors are taking opportunistic advantage of listed real estate.