COVID-19 vaccination requirements
As part of our commitment to safety at the CFOs and COOs May Networking Breakfast and in accordance with New York City and venue COVID-19 guidelines, we are requiring that all attendees must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status along with a matching photo ID (drivers license or passport only) when checking into the event.
The CFO All Access community came together on May 11th at The Knickerbocker Hotel in New York to network with peers and discuss best practices for ensuring human capital and operations are in sync and contributing to firm success.
Networking Breakfast - Wednesday 11th
Welcome & networking breakfast
How CFOs & COOs are bridging the gap between human capital and daily operations
CFO and COO roles and responsibilities continue to expand as the private equity industry grows and evolves. As the back and middle offices work to improve approaches for managing daily operations and promote strategic collaboration across the firm, there is also a need to prioritize talent management. Firms are proactively building sustainable operations and require the resources, technology and talent to navigate firm initiatives.
An insightful panel of senior finance and operations executives will share processes for balancing human capital and functional objectives to create operational efficiencies within PE firms.
- Managing the increase of CFO and COO involvement in firm growth and initiatives (investor relations, committees, public affairs, ESG, IT, etc.)
- Restructuring talent recruitment and retention strategies in a competitive market
- The Great Resignation: examining the impact on employee turnover in the back and middle office
- Assessing the need to utilize outsourced partners or add new hires to the firm
- Establishing a sustainable, inclusive environment to meet firm and investor requirements
- Deploying the latest technology to achieve operational efficiencies in data, reporting and valuation
- How will recent regulatory developments impact CFO and COO responsibilities?
- Putting diversity, equity and inclusion at the forefront of talent policies
Graham Bippart, Editor, Private Funds CFO, Private Equity International
Darren Herz, Chief Financial Officer, Goldner Hawn
Rebecca Lucia, CFA, Partner, Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operating Officer, 5AM Ventures
Jon Zagrodzky, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer, Rhône Group
Editor, Private Funds CFO, Private Equity InternationalRead bio
Chief Financial Officer, Goldner HawnRead bio
Partner, Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operating Officer, 5AM VenturesRead bio
Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer, Rhône GroupRead bio