Women in Infrastructure Forum New York Virtual Experience 2021
2 December 2021,
Eastern Standard Time (EST) - Available anywhere
Now part of the Infrastructure Investor Global Passport
An Infrastructure Investor Global Passport subscription connects you with the global infrastructure community. Bringing together investors, industry leaders and strategic market insights.
Infrastructure Investor New York Forum is now just one of the key touchpoints that you will get over the next 12 months with your Infrastructure Investor Global Passport.
Advancing diversity through inclusion
Infrastructure Investor’s Women in Infrastructure Forum New York: Virtual Experience features keynote and panel discussions with pioneering women in infrastructure. Hear powerful female industry leaders provide insight into the evolving industry and share strategies and approaches to achieving maximum returns. Now in its 4th year the Forum continues to deliver informative discussions analyzing industry trends and deal flows with the most powerful women in infrastructure. The virtual forum will offer a myriad opportunities to network and build key relationships.
2020 Featured speakers
“Excellent opportunity for both learning and networking alike.”
Liz Bernich, Caldwell Partners
Why you should attend
Engage in candid conversations
Discuss the gender diversity barriers within the industry and explore strategies to bridge the gap
Gain industry knowledge
Stay up-to-date with the key trends impacting the industry and developments of infrastructure projects now and in the future
Build your network
Network with prominent figures from the infrastructure investing community and build relationships to advance your career and organization
Past attending firms included:
This event is co-located with the Infrastructure Investor New York Forum
II New York Forum on December 1-2 will gather 200+ investors, fund managers, and policy makers to debate the trends shaping infra investment in North America and how to drive returns in a market flooded in interest, but difficult to navigate.
Access to infrastructure’s most influential global community
By securing your place at Women in Infrastructure New York Forum you will instantly become part of our community of infrastructure investor leaders shaping the asset class with a one-year subscription to the Infrastructure Investor Global Passport.
As a Passport holder, you will receive one year of 24/7/365 access to the global blackbook of investors, monthly touchpoints with the market, and a place at our remaining conferences over the next 12 months.
Your subscription includes:
Please note, annual agenda is subject to change.
Engage, learn & network.
The Forum will deliver the same first class dynamic content and peer networking opportunities through our virtual platform.
Join us on December 2 for a virtual experience exploring the current state of infrastructure investing in North America including renewables, clean energy, PPPs, infrastructure debt, ESG and more.
Explore the virtual experience
1-on-1 or small group networking
Utilize the virtual meeting tools to schedule private face to face video meetings with institutional investors and fund managers
High quality content
Hear insightful panel discussions and keynote presentations from top performing fund managers
A customized experience
Tailor your virtual experience by customizing your personal profile and agenda
Receive access to select sessions up to one year post-event anytime, anywhere
Network and build key relationships
Network at any time throughout the Forum. Take advantage of our virtual meeting tools by sending a message or scheduling a face to face video meeting with Forum attendees.
- Early access to the platform: Get a jumpstart on your virtual experience when the platform opens a few weeks prior to the event. Customize your own individual profile and personal agenda and begin browsing through fellow attendee and speaker profiles.
- “Want to meet” list: Attendees can add fellow attendees to their “want to meet” list; once two people have both added each other to their individual lists a private, face to face 25 minute video meeting will be scheduled and added to both attendees’ personal agendas.
- Search, send, and schedule features: Search attendee profiles, send fellow attendees a message, and schedule a private, face to face video meeting anytime during the conference. Use the built-in search function to filter the list of attendees based on selected criteria such as fund type, sector focus, strategy, AUM, etc.
Hear directly from the leaders in the market
Through the integrated Zoom platform, participate in a wide range of critical discussions in various formats that include invitation only think-tanks, sector focused breakout sessions and keynote fireside chats with industry leaders.
- Live panel discussions with live audience Q&A
- Create a personalized schedule by adding select sessions and face to face virtual meetings to your customized agenda “My Agenda”
- Networking meeting tools
- Interactive discussion boards
- Automated reminders
- On-demand playback access to select sessions
Meet with globally recognized service providers, fund managers, and associations
Learn more about our event sponsors and partners in the virtual networking rooms. The virtual networking rooms can be accessed at anytime and there you can:
- Live chat with sponsors
- Easily request information
- Access additional resources materials available
If you would like more information or to become part of the 2021 agenda, please contact Zakira Ralling at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 646 545 3321.
Day 1 - Thursday 3rd
PEI welcome & chairwoman’s opening remarks
Julia R. Balas, Partner, Morrison & Foerster
Keynote leadership discussion
Visions, insights and perspectives
- How can private investment be leveraged to create quality sustainable infrastructure?
- How has the pandemic altered your investment decisions? Identifying new investment opportunities? What are the most attractive opportunities?
- What trends do you see towards making investments and what is your definition of infrastructure?
- What’s it like to raise money for new funds or strategies within infrastructure during the pandemic? Have you noticed a growing effort to increase diversity in private infrastructure?
- How will the outcome of presidential election impact the funding of US Infrastructure? What are your biggest concerns? What are you potentially looking forward to?
Anuja Selvakumar, AVP, Business Development – Private Infrastructure, Partners Group
Andrea Mody, Co-head & Chief Operating Officer, MIGS Funds , Head of Alternatives, Client Solutions Group Americas, Managing Director, Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA)
Elena Savostianova, Managing Partner, Ember Infrastructure
Christy Silvester, Portfolio Manager, Credit, Global Infrastructure Partners
AVP, Business Development - Private Infrastructure, Partners GroupRead bio
Co-head & Chief Operating Officer, MIGS Funds , Head of Alternatives, Client Solutions Group Americas, Managing Director, Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA)Read bio
Managing Partner, Ember InfrastructureRead bio
Portfolio Manager, Credit, Global Infrastructure PartnersRead bio
Keynote fireside chat
Keynote leadership roundtable
Karishma Vanjani, Reporter, PE Hub
Marion Calcine, Chief Investment Officer – Infrastructure, Ardian
Angela Rodell, CEO, Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation
Chairwoman’s closing remarks
If you would like more information or to become part of the 2021 agenda,
please contact Zakira Ralling at email@example.com or +1 646 545 3321.
Anne Valentine Andrews
Deputy Head of Real Assets, BlackRock Alternative Investors
Julia R. Balas
Partner, Morrison & Foerster
Senior Partner and Chief Operating Officer, Antin Infrastructure Partners
Chief Investment Officer – Infrastructure, Ardian
CEO, Jensen Partners
Co-head & Chief Operating Officer, MIGS Funds , Head of Alternatives, Client Solutions Group Americas, Managing Director, Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA)
Editor, PE Hub
CEO, Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation
Managing Partner, Ember Infrastructure
AVP, Business Development - Private Infrastructure, Partners Group
Portfolio Manager, Credit, Global Infrastructure Partners
Reporter, PE Hub
Venue & hotel accommodations
730 Third Ave
New York, NY 10017
Hotel accommodations are available at the Grand Hyatt at 109 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017. Click here to book direct
Global Passport Prospectus
By Infrastructure Investor
2020 Virtual Agenda: Infrastructure Investor New York Forum & Women in Infrastructure New York Forum
By Infrastructure Investor
Founder and Partner
Susan Mac Cormac
Morrison & Foerster
Director, Clean Energy Infrastructure Credit
Angela Miller May
Chicago Teachers Pension Fund
Head of Investor Solutions Group (ISG) Americas & Co-Head of MIRA Infrastructure Global Solution (MIGS) I and II, Managing Director
Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA)
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner
Upper Bay Infrastructure Partners
Partner & Global Head of Real Assets
Vice President of Infrastructure
Managing Director, North America
Kaiserwetter Energy Asset Management LLC
CEO & Co-Founder
Managing Director, Infrastructure Asset Management
12:00pm | Women in Infrastructure Networking Lunch
1:50pm | Chairwoman’s Welcome
Susan Mac Cormac, Partner, Morrison & Foerster
1:55pm | Opening Keynote
Angela Miller May, CIO, Chicago Teachers Pension Fund
Interviewed by: Jordan Stutts, Reporter, Infrastructure Investor
2:30pm | Visions, Insight’s and Perspectives| Wharton Room
- Value Creation and Fundraising
- LP/GP Alignment
- The impact of technology on the infrastructure sector
- How can we as individuals and organizations further gender diversity in the space
Moderator: Stephanie Wagner, Partner, Mayer Brown
Allison Kingsley, Founder and Partner, NOVA Infrastructure
Andrea Mody, Head of Investor Solutions Group (ISG) Americas & Co-Head of MIRA Infrastructure Global Solution (MIGS) I and II, Managing Director, Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA)
Nina Yoo, Managing Director, Infrastructure Asset Management, Fengate
3:20 pm | Networking Break
3:45pm | Energy & Renewables: Challenges and Opportunities | Wharton Room
- The evolving place energy fits as an asset class within infrastructure
- What are the current obstacles to growth in core renewables? What are the growth areas outside of core renewables
- Combating Climate Change
- Women in Energy and Infrastructure: how have roles evolved and how we can continue to further gender diversity?
Moderator: Carla Tully, CEO & Co-Founder, Earthrise Energy, CEO,
Katherine McElroy, Director, Clean Energy Infrastructure Credit, Capital Dynamics
Marietta Moshiashvili, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner, Upper Bay Infrastructure Partners
Doris Schürch, Vice President of Infrastructure, Partners Group
Claire Sharp, Managing Director, North America, Kaiserwetter Energy Asset Management
4:35pm | Closing Keynote
Meagan Nichols, Partner & Global Head of Real Assets, Cambridge Associates
Interviewer: Isobel Markham, Senior Editor, Private Equity Group, Americas, PEI
5:05pm | Chairwoman’s Closing Remarks
Susan Mac Cormac, Partner, Morrison & Foerster
5:00pm | Women in Infrastructure Networking Cocktail Reception