Now part of the Infrastructure Investor Global Passport
An Infrastructure Investor Global Passport subscription connects you with the global infrastructure community by bringing together investors, industry leaders and strategic market insights.
Women in Infrastructure New York Forum is now just one of the key touchpoints that you will get over the next 12 months with your Infrastructure Investor Global Passport.
Infrastructure Investor’s Women in Infrastructure New York Forum features keynote and panel discussions with pioneering women in infrastructure. Hear powerful female industry leaders provide insight into the evolving industry and share strategies and approaches to achieving maximum returns. Now in its 5th year, the Forum continues to deliver informative discussions analyzing industry trends and deal flows with the most powerful women in infrastructure. The Forum will offer a myriad of opportunities to network and build key relationships.
“Excellent opportunity for both learning and networking alike.”
Liz Bernich, Caldwell Partners
Engage in candid conversations
Discuss the gender diversity barriers within the industry and explore strategies to bridge the gap
Gain industry knowledge
Stay up-to-date with the key trends impacting the industry and developments of infrastructure projects now and in the future
Build your network
Network with prominent figures from the infrastructure investing community and build relationships to advance your career and organization
Day 1 - Wednesday 17th
Chair’s welcome and introduction
How is infrastructure doing on equality, diversity and inclusion?
- Making diversity a business imperative
- Driving better results through greater diversity
- How does gender diversity within infrastructure compare to other asset classes?
Doing business remotely and the impact on fundraising
- How investors have adapted to hybrid manager interactions
- Building and maintaining investor relationships virtually
- How to support emerging managers if travel restrictions persist into 2022
Keynote interview: A senior leader in infrastructure outlines their vision for EDI
Climate change and sustainability: Making sense of net zero, the SDGs and COP26
- The practical approach: path to net zero risks and opportunities
- Integrating sustainability risks into investment decisions and portfolio management
- Using data and tools to gain transparency into the impact of ESG initiatives
Adapting asset management capabilities to manage through disruption
- Managing infrastructure assets when travel is more challenging
- How investors are making use of the data created by their assets to improve asset management
- Working out what to collect and what’s most valuable
How human capital experts are driving change in their organizations
- Turning ideas into action: Getting buy-in from senior management
- Bright ideas: How innovation has improved firms and portfolio investments
- Recruiting, incentivizing and retaining diverse talent
Chair’s summary and close of Forum
1-2-1 video meetings remain available on the virtual platform until 19.00 NY
Past attendees include:
Access to infrastructure’s most influential global community
By securing your place at the Women in Infrastructure New York Forum, you will instantly become part of our community of infrastructure investor leaders shaping the asset class with a one-year subscription to the Infrastructure Investor Global Passport.
As a Passport holder, you will receive one year of 24/7/365 access to the global blackbook of investors, monthly touchpoints with the market and a place at our remaining conferences over the next 12 months.
Your subscription includes:
Please note, annual agenda is subject to change.