Join us to dissect key ESG factors driving Asian investor portfolios and returns at the Responsible Investment Forum: APAC Investor Day on 16 September.
The Investor Day will create an intimate virtual setting for regional investors to knowledge-share challenges and opportunities associated with responsible investing and ESG practices.
Hear from specialists on Environment, Social, Governance, and beyond to understand best practices in decision-making and due diligence process.
Broaden your ESG & responsible investing network
Meet LP peers focusing on ESG and responsible investing in the Asia-Pacific region through our investor network and interactive roundtables.
Hear real LP voices on ESG & responsible investing
Discuss trending topics and high-yielding strategies with APAC LPs to create sustainable portfolios.
Make smart ESG decisions
Guide your business decisions alongside APAC investors and global ESG leader intelligence.
2020 attendees included:
Clayton Dubilier & Rice, LCC
If you are serious about integrating ESG into your investment strategy, you should attend this conference.
Sustainability Manager AP6(Sixth Swedish National Pension Fund)
Networking and roundtables made the discussions between LP and GP lively and easy. PEI managed very well in the structure and digital format.
View agenda today and discover industry-shaping conversations include:
- How do LPs choose their managers? What are they thinking in terms of strategy, policy, and allocations?
- Find out which sectors hold the greatest investment potential?
- Understand how to measure and manage impact investing effectively and much more to discover…
Put the GPIF quote at testimonials
2020 keynote speaker, Head of private equity and infrastructure at Japan’s GPIF
We continue to develop new activities regarding ESG, maybe firstly in the public space, but also the private space. We want to discuss with market participants how we can pursue ESG-related goals or objectives in this market.
Senior Director, Investment Strategy Group, Korea Investment Corporation
Senior Associate – ESG and Stewardship, AustralianSuper
Portfolio Manager, Fund Management, M&G Real Estate
Head of Venture Investment Center, Alternative Investment Department, The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company
Portfolio Manager – ESG and Private Markets, Equipsuper & Catholic Super
Head of Investment Management Department, Mitsui & Co. Alternative Investments
Head of Asia Pacific, GRESB
Managing Director, MGG Investment Group
Managing Director and Regional Head of Asia Pacific, CDPQ
Asia editor, Private Equity International
Senior Editor, New Private Markets
Managing Director, Northleaf Capital Partners
Head of Responsible Property Investment, M&G Real Estate
CEO, CIO and Chairman of the ESG Committee, Nippon Sangyo Suishin Kiko (NSSK)
Asia Property Fund Manager, M&G Real Estate
Download the agenda to see the trends shaping APAC allocators’ allocation strategies and markets across the region. These topics will shape the discussions of the Responsible Investment Forum: APAC Investor Day 2021.
Have a topic that you would like to discuss on the agenda? Contact Ms. Niann Lai today.
Day 1 - Thursday 16th
PEI Welcome and Opening remarks
Opening panel: Driving ESG integration in private market
- Amid the pandemic, how have asset owners recalibrated their thinking around ESG?
- How are GPs ensuring that the leadership mindset aligns with that of their investors?
- Is the debate of financial vs non-financial performance still holding full ESG integration back in Asia?
Asia editor, Private Equity InternationalRead bio
Senior Associate – ESG and Stewardship, AustralianSuperRead bio
Portfolio Manager, Fund Management, M&G Real EstateRead bio
Portfolio Manager – ESG and Private Markets, Equipsuper & Catholic SuperRead bio
Panel: Meeting ESG reporting requirements and expectations of Investors
- One of the challenges of responsible investment is transparency. How can GPs ensure their ESG practices line up with their compliance disclosure and fulfil investor’s expectations?
- What are actionable ESG approaches that will impact GPs and LPs in the due diligence process?
- What KPIs are being used for reporting with identifiable metrics and regular measurement?
- What can LPs do to drive positive, fundamental change in alternative investment industry?
LP Roundtable 1 – Impact investing in private lending
LP Roundtable 2 – From ESG to SDG
LP Roundtable 3
Keynote address: Deep dive into CDPQ’s sustainable investment approach plus Live Q&A
Panel: Shining the spotlight on impact investment
- Understanding how to effectively measure and manage impact.
- How has the pandemic impacted the way LPs are approaching impact investing?
- How to further accelerate impact investing in APAC.
- How is impact investment correlated with returns in private equity, real estate and infrastructure?
LP Roundtable 4 – How to organize for success in an ESG world
LP Roundtable 5
LP Roundtable 6 (followed by End of Investor Day)
The Responsible Investment Forum: APAC Investor Day is our flagship ESG-focus conference in Asia-Pacific. Lift your profile amongst decision-makers at leading private equity investors and ESG specialists across the region. Our bespoke sponsorship experience gives you:
- VIP access to APAC investors
- Unrivaled opportunities to share your brand’s thought-provoking leadership
- High-profile branding opportunities
- And much, much more to explore…
To tailor your firm’s experience and branding, contact our sponsorship team today.
The Investor Day will connect you to regional investors focused on integrating ESG into their portfolio practices. Take your strategies to the next level by knowledge-exchange with LP peers across the region.
The full day program will create an intimate setting for all LP attendees to discuss challenges and opportunities raised in ESG portfolios. Download attendee list to see who you can meet.
5-day unrivaled networking
Catch up with like-minded peers and deep diver into topics beyond the Day.
Join intimate LP-only roundtables
With small group settings, you can exchange insights easier and identify where are the best opportunities.
Get live and on-demand insights
Get immediate insights from titans or replay the live content as many as you want.