The Operating Partners Human Capital Forum will bring together an elite crowd of top human capital value creators and operating partner specialists. It is the place to meet key players in the PE community and get a firm grasp on initiatives designed to transform operations, deliver growth, and drive value creation strategies through talent.
Speakers will provide insights into the evolving and rapidly changing talent market and share strategies and approaches that uncover why firms need a “human capital operating partner.” Join us to hear engaging and informative discussions to make your workforce planning a competitive advantage.
Highlights for the Forum include:
- Utilizing the hottest technology & state of the art resources for talent acquisition, assessment & development
- Performance improvement through people: goals, incentives, and compensation
- What tools have you effectively used to analyze team dynamics?
- Leadership assessments: getting leadership right and understanding governance as a key lever for value creation
- Workforce analytics: quantifying the impact/ROI of human capital
- Leading organizations and people through significant change
- Understanding and transforming culture when needed
- How is AI affecting and going to affect recruiting and developing talent?
- How to bring in tech talent that can help companies adapt and subsequently innovate
- People assessment best practices during the due diligence phase
- Profit through people: what recruiting processes are generating returns?
Learn key strategies to accelerate growth through human capital
Join the leading PE operating specialists in human capital in North America
Network with top value creators focused on talent and leadership
View the below to explore 2019’s agenda, packed full with insightful panel discussions and powerful networking breaks for the leaders in human capital value creation.
For speaking opportunities for 2019, contact Marc Mele at email@example.com or call +1 646 581 9295.
Day 1 - Thursday 17th
Operating Partners Human Capital Forum networking luncheon
Big data & workforce analytics: looking at the future of human capital with AI on the horizon
• How is AI affecting and going to affect recruiting and developing talent?
• Utilizing workforce analytics to quantifying performance improvement across the portfolio
• What tools have you effectively used to analyze team dynamics and make comparisons of management capability across your assets
• Innovations in “people data science” to uncover hidden patterns in data to make you reconsider how you pay, retain and engage your employees
• Utilizing big data to help you win the war for talent
Amin Venjara, Vice President & Chief Product Owner, DataCloud, ADP
Digital operating partner-CEO alignment
Global human capital operations: best strategies for taking your portfolio operations global
• Portfolio company expansion: support low head count in multiple countries
• Risk-management strategy: employment contracts designed to mitigate exposure to risk
• Cross-border benefits: offering locally appropriate benefits packages to maximize employee retention post deal close
• Help your portfolio companies negotiate with candidates in any country where they find employees
• Engage a team in any country where your portfolio company wants to hire employees
• Cross-border M&A best practices from a human capital perspective
Bob Cahill, Chief Financial Officer, Globalization Partners
What makes a great human capital operating partner?
• What will the future role of the human capital operating partner look like – looking at the emerging role of the chief talent officer
• How do you provide the most value in your HR operating partner role? When does your firm engage the human capital operating partner and for what?
• Looking at prerequisites, backgrounds, and skill sets that enable success in the role
• Are you involved in strategy around succession planning, compensation, and management incentives?
• How are you thinking about diversity and diversity of boards?
• How do you use external consultants?
Saydeah Howard, Chief Talent Officer, IVP
Ann McCloskey, Operating Principal, Accel-KKR
Kristin Brown Patrick, Senior Operating Partner, Human Capital, New State Capital Partners
Closing remarks and end of conference
The Operating Partners Human Capital Forum 2019 will offer a unique opportunity for organizations to raise their profile by meeting with the largest gathering of private equity value creators across two days of sessions.
For exclusive sponsorship packages for 2019, contact Lawrence Dvorchik at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 646 545 4429.
Resources from the Operating Partners Forum
View the below resources to get a sense of what will be discussed at the Operating Partners Human Capital on October 17.