The Operating Partners Human Capital Forum will bring together an elite crowd of top human capital value creators and operating partner specialists. It is the place to meet key players in the PE community and get a firm grasp on initiatives designed to transform operations, deliver growth, and drive value creation strategies through talent.
Speakers will provide insights into the evolving and rapidly changing talent market and share strategies and approaches that uncover why firms need a “human capital operating partner.” Join us to hear engaging and informative discussions to make your workforce planning a competitive advantage.
Highlights for the Forum include:
- Utilizing the hottest technology & state of the art resources for talent acquisition, assessment & development
- Performance improvement through people: goals, incentives, and compensation
- What tools have you effectively used to analyze team dynamics?
- Leadership assessments: getting leadership right and understanding governance as a key lever for value creation
- Workforce analytics: quantifying the impact/ROI of human capital
- Leading organizations and people through significant change
- Understanding and transforming culture when needed
- How is AI affecting and going to affect recruiting and developing talent?
- How to bring in tech talent that can help companies adapt and subsequently innovate
- People assessment best practices during the due diligence phase
- Profit through people: what recruiting processes are generating returns?
Learn key strategies to accelerate growth through human capital
Join the leading PE operating specialists in human capital in North America
Network with top value creators focused on talent and leadership
The Operating Partners Human Capital Forum 2019 will offer a unique opportunity for organizations to raise their profile by meeting with the largest gathering of private equity value creators across two days of sessions.
For exclusive sponsorship packages for 2019, contact Lawrence Dvorchik at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 646 545 4429.
Resources from the Operating Partners Forum
View the below resources to get a sense of what will be discussed at the Operating Partners Human Capital on October 17.