As CFOs and COOs seek more strategic approaches to data management, it’s dependent on the firm to ascertain current needs and implement a data strategy. Though many firms still manage data through spreadsheets and manual tools, techniques and solutions have evolved along with data requirements. What will it take for your firm to transition to a new approach? An authoritative panel will examine the processes and technology for aggregating and analyzing data. Discover who’s doing it well and receive strategies for sourcing, managing and processing data at your firm.
- Data strategy plan: establishing what you want to accomplish with the data
- Examining how firms are utilizing data to improve efficiency and effectiveness in finance, IR and their portfolio companies
- Determining the most important areas to ensure you have the right data—fundraising, investor communication, performance reporting, managing LP relationships, etc.
- Identifying and managing your data risk
- Cybersecurity best practices for protecting the firm’s data
- What transparency are LPs seeking?
- Exploring what is available in advanced data management technology
Michael Kenny, Managing Director, Willowridge
Michael Koenig, Chief Client Officer, Hamilton Lane
John W. Polis, Chief Operating & Technology Officer, Star Mountain Capital
Join the CFO All Access community in May to receive best practices to manage, source and analyze data.
To gain access to the deep dive, you must be a CFO All Access subscriber – subscribe today.