Japan Korea Week 2020
10 - 12 November 2020,
Two Forums, Unlimited Opportunities
Join Japan Korea Week to maximise your time in Asia
Spend a week with Asia’s most active outbound investors in Tokyo and Seoul to accelerate your fundraising
Key topics covering during the Forums:
- Global debt strategies under the microscope
- Private corporate debt – A focus on mid-market direct lending
- Effective ways to manage, add value and extract maximum return from a distressed portfolio
- Japanese and Korean LPs’ perspective on private credit era
- Sharing of successful fundraising strategy in both region
Investor attendees in 2019 included:
Why attend both forums?
Supercharge your fundraising
Secure your next allocation from Japanese and Korean LPs by connecting with the senior decision-makers from the most active investors in the region.
Advance your investment strategy
A global audience of the Who’s Who in private credit will be connecting in Tokyo and Seoul to determine how North Asian capital will shape the future of the asset class across the world.
Build a greater network
Connect with a network of 350+ industry leaders and gain actionable insight from Private Debt Investor’s leading editorial and research teams.