Connecting the world’s infrastructure asset owners
New for 2023, the Global Summit Investor Council will be dedicated to serving our institutional and private investors in attendance.
This invite-only forum will take place on Thursday 23rd March, and will involve various formats, including:
- A welcome breakfast gathering and introduction
- Focused roundtables on themes that are front of mind for investors
- The Infrastructure Investor: Investment Committee, featuring exclusive transaction case studies
Offering unparalleled insights and opportunities to network with your fellow LPs, the Investor Council is not to be missed for those that are eligible to attend.
Key themes include:
- Selecting smart strategies for your institution: core, value-add, debt and more
- How investors can continue to shape the energy transition
- Best practice for essential portfolio management techniques
- Protecting your portfolio against interest rates, inflation and increasing economic turbulence
Advance your strategies
Learn the latest industry insight from experts of the asset class. At a time of significant uncertainty, find out how to protect your portfolio from macroeconomic turbulence and position it for stable, successful returns.
Gain peer-to-peer insights
Connect and reconnect with your fellow investors across the day in a variety of different, interactive formats. Gain important and unfiltered peer-to-peer insights in this ever-changing environment.
Be part of the largest gathering of investors
Connect with 250+ leading institutional and private investors actively allocating to infrastructure at the Council and across the rest of the Global Summit.
Part of the Global Summit
The Investor Council is part of the industry leading Infrastructure Investor Global Summit. The Global Summit will take place across four days and is your best opportunity to connect with your peers, learn from inspirational speakers and stay at the forefront of the infrastructure market.