As 2021 ushers in a new administration, the regulatory, legislative, tax and growth implications are in question. A diverse panel of experts will examine how the business model, access to private equity, incentives, regulation, enforcement, and more, may be impacted during the first year of the administration and beyond.
- What new regulatory guidelines can we expect to be rolled out?
- Dissecting legislative risks at the state level
- Preparation meets opportunity: reviewing transparency and disclosure requirements to uncover the need to refine processes
- Will it become more difficult for pensions to invest in PE in the current environment?
- Ascertaining where to employ capital in the year ahead
- Status check: retail investment in private equity
- Getting ahead of LP concerns with strategic initiatives and communication
- Administration and review of PPP loans—how will they be resolved?
- Analyzing the potential for expanded burdens associated with SEC exams
View the February Deep Dive on demand to get a glimpse of what’s in store for the next four years.