Investor reporting is an ever-expanding process for both GPs and LPs. In the current environment, CFOs and COOs are examining their reporting processes to satisfy the needs of investors, while adhering to industry standards. As GPs strive to stay abreast of requirements and adjust reporting practices accordingly, LP demands continue to increase for information on ESG initiatives, firm and portfolio data, fees and expenses, ILPA templates and more. This October, an insightful panel will share how firms are approaching due diligence, transparency and the methods and frequency of LP communication.
- Examining the effect of the past 18 months on investor reporting and LP demands: what changes are here to stay?
- Fulfilling one-off requests from LPs in an efficient manner
- Quantifying the impact of ESG initiatives implemented by the firm and portfolio companies
- Technology’s evolving role in collecting data from portfolio companies and reporting out to LPs
- Ensuring the compliance team is up to date on emerging regulatory guidelines and requirements
- Ascertaining which functions to outsource and what remains in-house for seamless LP reporting
Join the CFO All Access community on October 14th to connect with peers to examine the latest trends and receive best practices for optimal investor reporting.
To attend the October Deep Dive, you must be a CFO All Access member.