The annual CFOs & COOs Forum has been a pivotal resource for senior finance and operations executives for the past eighteen years. Keynotes, think tanks, panels and roundtable discussions uncover the important issues and engage the community in timely and relevant conversations. Recognized as the one event not to be missed, CFOs and COOs meet to benchmark against peers, receive solution-driven strategies and best practices to implement within their firms.
On July 14, an informed panel will reveal the top 10 best practices and takeaways from the annual Forum covering a range of topics including virtual fundraising, data management, ESG, valuation, investor reporting and more.
- What are firms doing to drive and maximize operational efficiency?
- Assessing what health and safety looks like for the firm in a hybrid return to work environment
- COO accountability in the SEC examination process
- Pinpointing technology requirements for organizing data, metrics and reporting
- Requisite information and documents for running and facilitating secondary deals
- Designing a diversity framework to address gaps within the firm
Join us on July 14 from 1:00 – 2:15 PM ET for a virtual rundown of the 18th Annual CFOs & COOs Forum and identify the processes and procedures that require a closer look at your firm.
To attend the July Deep Dive, you must be a CFO All Access member.