As the private equity industry continues to evolve, approaches for managing and growing the firm require advancing strategies from CFOs and COOs. Finance and operations executives have a seat at the table, contributing to the strategy—including the decisions shaping the future direction of the firm. An authoritative panel will examine what level of involvement CFOs and COOs should have in steering firm initiatives. Hear what’s being done at the firm and portfolio company level to address efficiency, spend, regulation, performance and more. Receive key information on the role successful CFOs and COOs play in the strategic management and growth of the firm.
- Ascertaining areas primed to take advantage of growth opportunities
- Assessing resources and identifying potential operational efficiencies within the firm
- Coordinating with the front, middle and back office to optimize the flow of data
- CFO/COO role in fund initiatives and capital strategies
- Technology considerations when scaling for growth
- Outsourcing trends: how firms outsource across the business to assist with cost and efficiency
Join the CFO All Access community on August 18 from 1:00 – 2:15 PM ET to connect with peers and strategize on growth initiatives.
To attend the August Deep Dive, you must be a CFO All Access member.