Infrastructure Investor’s Women in Infrastructure Forum New York: Virtual Experience features keynote and panel discussions with pioneering women in infrastructure. Hear powerful female industry leaders provide insight into the evolving industry and share strategies and approaches to achieving maximum returns. Now in its 3rd year the Forum continues to deliver informative discussions analyzing industry trends and deal flows with the most powerful women in infrastructure. The virtual forum will offer a myriad opportunities to network and build key relationships.
Partner and Head of Renewable and Sustainable Energy
The Carlyle Group
Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation
“Excellent opportunity for both learning and networking alike.”
Liz Bernich, Caldwell Partners
Why you should attend
Engage in candid conversations
Discuss the gender diversity barriers within the industry and explore strategies to bridge the gap
Gain industry knowledge
Stay up-to-date with the key trends impacting the industry and developments of infrastructure projects now and in the future
Build your network
Network with prominent figures from the infrastructure investing community and build relationships to advance your career and organization
See who you could meet
2019 attendees included:
This event is co-located with the Infrastructure Investing New York Summit
As we navigate the current global health crisis, we continue to offer the North American women in infrastructure community a platform to engage, learn, and network. The Forum will deliver the same first class dynamic content and peer networking opportunities through our virtual platform.
Join us on December 3 for a virtual experience exploring the current state of infrastructure investing in North America including renewables, clean energy, PPPs, infrastructure debt, ESG and more.
1-on-1 or small group networking
Utilize the virtual meeting tools to schedule private face to face video meetings with institutional investors and fund managers
High quality content
Hear insightful panel discussions and keynote presentations from top performing fund managers
A customized experience
Tailor your virtual experience by customizing your personal profile and agenda</p
Receive access to select sessions up to one year post-event anytime, anywhere
Network and build key relationships
Network at any time throughout the Forum. Take advantage of our virtual meeting tools by sending a message or scheduling a face to face video meeting with Forum attendees.
- Early access to the platform: Get a jumpstart on your virtual experience when the platform opens a few weeks prior to the event. Customize your own individual profile and personal agenda and begin browsing through fellow attendee and speaker profiles.
- “Want to meet” list: Attendees can add fellow attendees to their “want to meet” list; once two people have both added each other to their individual lists a private, face to face 25 minute video meeting will be scheduled and added to both attendees’ personal agendas.
- Search, send, and schedule features: Search attendee profiles, send fellow attendees a message, and schedule a private, face to face video meeting anytime during the conference. Use the built-in search function to filter the list of attendees based on selected criteria such as fund type, sector focus, strategy, AUM, etc.
Hear directly from the leaders in the market
Through the integrated Zoom platform, participate in a wide range of critical discussions in various formats that include invitation only think-tanks, sector focused breakout sessions and keynote fireside chats with industry leaders.
- Live panel discussions with live audience Q&A
- Create a personalized schedule by adding select sessions and face to face virtual meetings to your customized agenda “My Agenda”
- Networking meeting tools
- Interactive discussion boards
- Automated reminders
- On-demand playback access to select sessions for up to 12 months
Meet with globally recognized service providers, fund managers, and associations
Learn more about our event sponsors and partners in the virtual networking rooms. The virtual networking rooms can be accessed at anytime and there you can:
- Live chat with sponsors
- Easily request information
- Access additional resources materials available
If you would like more information or to become part of the 2020 agenda, please contact Zakira Ralling at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 646 545 3321.
Day 1 - Thursday 3rd
PEI Welcome & Chairwoman’s Opening Remarks
Chairwoman: Julia R. Balas, Partner, Morrison Foerster
Opening keynote discussion
Visions, insight’s and perspectives
Christy Silvester, Portfolio Manager, Credit, Global Infrastructure Partners
Elena Savostianova, Managing Partner, Ember Infrastructure
Keynote fireside chat
Anne Valentine Andrews, Deputy Head of Real Assets, BlackRock
Keynote Leadership roundtable
Angela Rodell, CEO, Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation