Responsible Investor USA 2022 is the 14th annual conference focusing on sustainable business and finance issues in North America. This year, we are back in person in New York to discuss sustainable finance developments and industry best practices.
Gain insights from those leading the sustainable finance drive in the US on topical ESG themes including regulation, human rights, biodiversity, net zero, and more.
Join over 400 top-level corporates and investment professionals for two days of networking at the must-attend event to learn, share, and debate ESG opportunities and challenges.
Get real insight into the industry
RI USA’s program gets straight to the point on what sustainability means for business and investment in the real world. We ask the right questions and deliver the answers.
Build a long-lasting network
Our event attracts stakeholders from across the sustainable finance industry. Network in-person at our workshops, panels, private breakfasts, debates, and evening drinks reception.
Meet institutional investors
Hear from investors honing their sustainable finance strategy and creating real impact. Past investor speakers include CalPERS, CalSTRS, Chicago Teacher’s Pension Fund,
Seattle City Employees’ Retirement System, Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec (CDPQ), Office of the New York City Comptroller, and many more.
Connect with responsible investment investors
• Acclimating to SEC disclosure: What are the implications and risks of ESG reporting for asset managers and asset owners?
• Increasing demand for ESG data: What are the best practices for ESG measurement and management?
• Operationalizing net-zero commitments: What role will new technologies, renewables, and carbon offsets play in the transition to net-zero?
• The role of politics in sustainable finance: How will net-zero agendas and targets evolve with political fluctuations?
• Managing physical and transition risk: How can investors quantify, manage and adapt to growing climate-related risks to assets and portfolios?
• Navigating global regulatory differences: How will the regulatory landscape evolve amidst standardization debates?
• Hydrogen, carbon capture, electrification, natural capital and beyond: What are the best sustainable investment opportunities today and what are key barriers to scale for emerging climate solutions?
Meet America’s sustainability leaders
Network with active asset owners, banks, insurers in the industry. Benefit from also our expansive and multistakeholder community who will be in attendance throughout the conference.
Network in-person in New York
Connect with your peers at interactive workshops, networking breaks, evening drinks reception, roundtable discussions and invite-only breakfasts.
Build valuable connections
Our past attendees included British Columbia Investment Management Corporation, Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec, CalPERS, Chicago Teacher’s Pension Fund, Credit Suisse, Office of the New York City Comptroller, Seattle City Employees’ Retirement System, and many others.