The PERE Japan Forum 2021 is part of the PERE Global Passport!
The PERE Global Passport subscription is a new way for private real estate’s investors and industry leaders to elevate fundraising and advance investment strategies.
The PERE Japan Forum 2021 is now just one of the many essential touchpoints with global markets that you will get throughout the year with your PERE Global Passport.
The 10th anniversary of the PERE Japan Forum will connect Japan’s leading allocators to global real estate fund managers to guide capital from the region to projects across the world.
Join the virtual networking sessions and live discussions with Japan’s most influential community of institutional investors, fund and asset managers, strategic partners, and advisors to broaden your network for new business opportunities.
The PERE Japan Forum will help you:
- Maximize your fundraising through unlimited access to Japanese key LPs allocating across a wide spectrum of real estate strategies
- Advance your strategic edge on the competition by keeping up to date with a vast array of opinions from Japanese LPs relevant to your firm
- Uncover the latest high-yield opportunities across local markets with unique insights from the decision-makers shaping the industry
- Utilize time in the most efficient way by connecting with the people who can help you create value for your firm
Develop lasting relationships.
As border controls and travel restrictions continue, the Forum brings together global investors and fund managers to their Japanese peers for smooth and effective relationship-building.
Discover investment opportunities.
Connect with the global community of trendsetters to discover investments and partners who can accelerate the growth of your firm.
Understand local trends.
With local experts sharing what is driving Japanese markets, gain a strategic edge through deep understanding of the strategies delivering high yields.
Our global community is at the cutting-edge of real estate across a wide spectrum of investment strategy and geography. View the video for a few of the key insights from our 2020 virtual experiences.
Meet Japan’s largest LP community
Global Hospitality Investment Group
PERE goes out of their way to bring GPs, LPs, and other people from the industry together, to not only discuss ideas, but even discuss new deals.
at Japanese LP
The virtual platform helped me to make business decisions and investment adjustments during covid.
at global fund manager
Insightful content from top industry experts along with significant virtual networking capabilities.
Join global real estate’s most influential community
By securing your place at the PERE Japan Forum you will instantly become part of our global community of private real estate leaders shaping the asset class with a one-year subscription to the PERE Global Passport.
As a Passport holder, you will receive one year of 24/7/365 access to the global blackbook of investors, monthly touchpoints with the market, and a place at our remaining conferences throughout the year.
Your subscription includes:
Download our 2021 agenda
Day 1 - Thursday 25th
PEI welcome & Fireside Chat
Panel: International Investors views on the Japanese market
- How has the pandemic changed international investor appetite for Japan over the past 12months? What is their appetite going forward?
- What sectors and strategies are of key interest?
- How have investors overcome the challenges of travel constraints and online due diligence for making purchases? Are they increasing their presence in Japan?
Country Manager and Managing Director, CBRE Global Investors JapanRead bio
Chief Executive Officer, Allianz Real Estate Asia PacificRead bio
Director Asia-Pacific Investments, Bouwinvest Asia-PacificRead bio
Vice President, Asia-Pacific, Ivanhoé CambridgeRead bio
Presentation: The New Real Estate: Digital
Panel: Investing in Japan’s logistics & data centre sectors vs other global markets
- What makes Japan’s logistics sector such a compelling investment opportunity?
- What are the current trends for investing in data centres?
- Japan as an investment destination for logistics and other global markets compared
Director, PAGRead bio
Chief Executive Officer, RealtermRead bio
Senior Vice President, Head of Investments and Fund Management, GLP JapanRead bio
Managing Director, Fund Management & Capital, ESRRead bio
Head of Japan, AirTrunkRead bio
Presentation: The great US migration : Hockey Stick Growth in the 2020s
Roundtable: Japan’s hotels and hospitality industry: what now?
- How and when can the hotel & hospitality industry recover? Predictions for 2021/2022
- What are the opportunities for distressed investing in the sector?
- Does the casino sector have a future in Japan?
Panel: Japan’s office sector: To buy or not to buy? (followed by close of Forum)
- As vacancy rates increase in Tokyo, is now a good or bad time to invest in the Japanese office market?
- Which submarkets in Tokyo are holding the most interest right now?
- The remote office revolution: is it taking hold in Tokyo? What are the long term implications for the market?
Deputy Editor, Nikkei Business PublicationsRead bio
Head of Direct Real Estate - Japan, Aberdeen Standard InvestmentsRead bio
Head of Business Development, Xymax Real Estate Investment AdvisersRead bio
Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific (Ex Greater China), SavillsRead bio
Managing Officer, HulicRead bio
Head of Client Relations, Tosei Asset AdvisorsRead bio
Chief Executive Officer, Allianz Real Estate Asia Pacific
Principal, Dillon Communications
Co-Founder and Head of Capital Formation, Lionstone Investments/Columbia Threadneedle Investments
Director Asia-Pacific Investments, Bouwinvest Asia-Pacific
Vice President, Asia-Pacific, Ivanhoé Cambridge
Chief Executive Officer, Realterm
Senior Vice President, Head of Investments and Fund Management, GLP Japan
Country Manager and Managing Director, CBRE Global Investors Japan
President and Chief Executive Officer, Colony Capital
Chief Executive Officer, IHG ANA Hotels Group Japan
Head of Business Development, Xymax Real Estate Investment Advisers
Deputy Editor, Nikkei Business Publications
Managing Director, Fund Management & Capital, ESR
Head of Real Estate Japan, The Blackstone Group Japan K.K.
Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific (Ex Greater China), Savills
Head of Japan, AirTrunk
Managing Officer, Hulic
Head of Direct Real Estate - Japan, Aberdeen Standard Investments
President and Chief Executive Officer, Pacifica Capital
Head of Client Relations, Tosei Asset Advisors
Managing Director, Fortress Investment Group
The PERE Japan Forum will offer a unique opportunity for organizations to raise their profile among private real estate decision-makers across the world.
For exclusive sponsorship package, please contact sponsorship team at firstname.lastname@example.org, call +852 3704 4624.