On 15 September 2020, the 7th annual PERE Investor Forum: Seoul will transform the landscape for next wave of global private real estate investment by connecting the most influential Korean and global real estate leaders.
As the top outbound-focused event in Korea, the Forum sets the benchmark and our regional leaders will create the new trends shaping the future of the industry. PERE’s unrivalled private real estate community gathers Institutional investors, fund managers, developers, and strategic partners at the annual meeting place to knowledge-share, analyse and strengthen portfolio strategies.
Holistic discussion includes:
- How to effectively fundraise with Korean LPs
- Latest markets insights and analysis from US, Europe to Asia Pacific
- Opportunities in the market: Hospitality, integrated resort, datacentres and co-working space
- Alternative strategies review: real estate debt
- What’s more: Architect, design and service management perspectives
Key discussion topics included –
- Korean LP report card: How do they assess their current investments?
- International GP views on the latest global real estate trends
- Discover the Korean investment opportunity
- Korea success stories: Investing in hotels and hospitality
- Real estate debt: What can it offer that equity can’t?
- People, context and reinvention: A layered approach to creating a sense of place
Q Investment Partners
The PERE Seoul Forum was informative, insightful and well organized to encourage participants to network informally while in a formal context.
As always, the PERE organisers delivered a top-notch event where we were able to meet a number of Korean institutions looking to invest in Europe across a varie…
As always, the PERE organisers delivered a top-notch event where we were able to meet a number of Korean institutions looking to invest in Europe across a variety of strategies. We look forward to continuing to build our relationships in the region through the PERE platform.
Thanks to our sponsors
Day 1 - Monday 14th
Opening VIP Cocktails for LPs, Subscribers and Sponsors (by invitation only)
Day 2 - Tuesday 15th
Registration and networking refreshments
Welcome from the morning chairperson
Opening keynote panel: The latest trends and opportunities for global Korean capital
- What are the latest capital flow movements and macro trends?
- What is happening in terms of secondaries and exit strategies?
- Will the investment wave into Europe continue?
Cross-border Asia panel: APAC markets, Korean real estate and capital flows
What markets and asset classes will be the first to benefit, both Korea and the wider APAC region?
Discussion - Alternatives and specialist fields beyond office and retail
- Logistics, hospitality, storage, co-living, etc – What offers the best opportunities, from a yield, regional and demographic perspective?
- Will Covid-19 be limited to only a short impact on hospitality and co-working?
Presentation: Real estate opportunities in Germany
Europe: What’s the talk on the ground for Korean outbound capital’s hottest market?
North America: Unlocking opportunities in global real estate’s largest region
Real estate debt: A booming asset class and the right experts
- What are the best markets as well as the risk and return strategies across the stack?
- Who are the right partners to trust?
Korea’s institutional panel: What keeps the country’s LPs awake at night?
Note: This panel will be held in Korean, translation provided
- Factors that will shape global real estate and its performance for the year ahead
- Capital owner perspectives and the recent co-investment rise
- Will a post Covid-19 world change the way Korean institutional work?
Chairperson’s closing remarks followed by cocktail reception
View the 2019 speakers below. For any enquiries, please contact Florian Nuessel at Florian.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
Managing Director and Head of Real Asset Investment Finance Department, Hana Financial Investment
Managing Director, Financial Investment Group Head, LOTTE Insurance
Head of Global Real Assets, Postal Savings, Korea Post
Team Head, KDB Life Insurance
Head of Overseas Real Estate, Public Officials Benefit Association (POBA)
The PERE Investor Forum: Seoul offers a unique opportunity for organisations to raise their profile by meeting with a global audience of senior decision-makers in the private real estate industry.
For exclusive sponsorship packages for 2020, contact the Sponsorship Team at email@example.com or call +852 2153 3846.