The 6th annual PERE Investor Forum: Seoul on 20 November will examine the new wave Korean outbound real estate capital to debt and equity projects as well as key factors driving Korean LP fund manager selections.
Established as the preeminent outbound-focused event in the region, the Forum brings together leading Korean investors with global fund managers and developers to connect capital with investment opportunities each year.
Key topics to be discussed this year include –
- LP/GP discussion: Latest trends in global real estate and capital flow
- LP panel: Portfolio diversification
- All eyes on Europe: Where is room to grow?
- Hot topic: Alternatives within Alternatives
- All quiet on the western front?: US opportunities now and in five years
- Real estate debt: Latest strategies in a hot asset class
Q Investment Partners
The PERE Seoul Forum was informative, insightful and well organized to encourage participants to network informally while in a formal context.
Artemis Real Estate Partners
The networking opportunities with Korean LPs were excellent.
As always, the PERE organisers delivered a top-notch event where we were able to meet a number of Korean institutions looking to invest in Europe across a varie…
As always, the PERE organisers delivered a top-notch event where we were able to meet a number of Korean institutions looking to invest in Europe across a variety of strategies. We look forward to continuing to build our relationships in the region through the PERE platform.
Day 1 - Wednesday 20th
Registration and networking refreshments
Welcome from the Chairperson
Opening keynote panel: Latest trends in global real estate and capital flow - an LP and GP discussion
- What are the latest capital flow movements and macro trends?
- What attractive yields are out there for the Korean institutionals?
- Dynamic questions and answers round, driven by PERE’s editorial team
Keynote GP address
Networking and Coffee Break
- What are great strategies when it comes to portfolio diversification?
- Capital owner perspectives and the recent co-investment rise
- Exit strategies: often overlooked?
Discussion: When is capital going to flood back into Asia?
- Will current outbound trends continue or are we on the brink of capital flow change?
- What markets will profit most?
- What asset class promises highest yields in both developed and emerging Asia?
All eyes on Europe – Where is room to grow?
- Korean investments of $8.4bn in income-producing assets and development sites abroad and three-quarters of this went to Europe, up from 59% in 2017. (RCA)
- What are opportunities in top-tier cities as London and Paris, as well as promising strategies in Central Europe?
Hot topic: Alternatives within Alternatives
- Hospitality, storage, co-living, etc – What offers the best opportunities, from a yield, regional and demographic perspective?
- Changing demographic and generational purchasing behaviours
- Will the expertise come from established players?
All quiet on the western front? – US opportunities now and in five years
- What are smart strategies to battle hedging costs and the late-cycle environment?
- What locations are worth keeping an eye on? And what classes will offer promising yields in the long run?
Real estate debt – Latest strategies in a hot asset class
- What are the best RE debt strategies in Europe, Americas, Asia and Australia? And what are the opportunities with China deleveraging?
- What are the risks and returns across the capital stack?
- Who are the right partners to trust?
Closing LP Keynote
Chairperson’s closing remarks followed by cocktail reception
Partner, GRE Asset Management
Managing Director, Investment Management, Colony Capital
Chief Executive Officer, HI Asset Management
Partner, ESO Capital
Team Head, ABL Life Insurance
Managing Director – Property, Wingate
Managing Principal, Artemis Real Estate Partners
Chief Executive Officer, Hangang Asset Management
Director, Shinhan GIB
Reporter, Private Debt Investor
General Manager, Alternative Investment, Kyobo Life Insurance
Chief Investment Officer, MDM+
Chief Executive Officer, Rialto Capital Management
Executive Vice President. KTB Asset Management
Head of Global Real Assets, Postal Insurance, Korea Post
Head of Alternative Investment, Construction Workers Mutual Aid Association
Chief Executive Officer, Crow Holdings
Founder and Managing Director, Asia Research and Engagement
Partner and Managing Director (UK), Ardstone Capital
Head of Investment Strategy, AJU Hotels and Resorts
Managing Director, IGIS Asset Management
Senior Managing Director, Hana Asset Management
Head of International Real Estate Practice Development, Greenberg Traurig
Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
Head of Investments (Korea), Willis Towers Watson
Team Head, Real Estate Investment, KB Insurance
Partner, Almanac Realty Investors
Head of Private Market Investment, Government Employees Pension Service (GEPS)
Chief Investment Officer, GLP
PERE Investor Forum: Seoul offers a unique opportunity for organisations to raise their profile by meeting with a global audience of senior decision-makers in the private real estate industry.
For exclusive sponsorship packages for 2019, contact the Sponsorship Team at email@example.com or call +852 2153 3846.