The 8th PERE Global Investor Forum: Seoul is back to connect Korean investors with global managers on 27 September 2022.
Expand your network, gain actionable insight, and escalate your fundraising potential by understanding how Korea’s most active private real estate investors are looking to allocate capital.
Understand the needs of local investors and determine the future direction of outbound capital flows. Key discussions include:
- How managers can effectively fundraise virtually in Korea
- How Korean investors address the topic of ESG
- What opportunities are leading fund managers and investors targeting in 2022 and beyond?
- And more…
Boost your fundraising
Get the latest insight from Korean investors and align your investment strategies with their allocation appetite.
Gain strategic insight
Understand the core sectors and strategies that investors will focus on in 2022 and beyond.
Expand your network
Build closer relationships with Korean investors through dedicated networking opportunities.
Meet our investor network
The 8th annual PERE Global Investor Forum: Seoul will be held in-person in Seoul and available virtually on our easy-to-use platform.
Start conversations with investors easier, maximize your exposure around the influential members, and build stronger relationships with global peers.
Global Investor Forum attendees now get 12-month access to our global directory of investors to build your network and relationships across the year. Upgrade to a Global Passport for 12 months access to:
- All PERE events in-person, including the Global Investor Forum: Seoul
- New PERE Connect networking service, including functions in global investor hubs and personalized help to increase your visibility in the global network
- And much more…
Book a tour to see how the Global Passport can help grow your business.
Korean members of our global network
Global Investor Forum: Seoul attendees get more
By attending the Global Investor Forum: Seoul you will join real estate’s most influential global network. Being a member will give you access to:
- Attend the Global Investor Forum: Seoul in Seoul
- All of PERE’s global events
- PERE Connect – our new tailored networking service
- Access to the investor directory
- Frequent virtual and in-person networking opportunities
- And much more …
Executive Director - Asia Funds Advisory and Distribution, Jones Lang LaSalle
Managing Director and Head of Real Asset Investment Finance Department, Hana Financial Investment
Lead Portfolio Manager, Meritz Asset Management
Managing Director, Financial Investment Group Head, LOTTE Insurance
Head of Global Real Assets, Postal Savings, Korea Post
Head of Investments (Korea), Willis Towers Watson
Head of Overseas Real Estate, Public Officials Benefit Association (POBA)
Partner and Co-Founder, Threadmark
Team Head, ABL Life Insurance
The 8th Global Investor Forum: Seoul is part of the PERE Global Passport. Attendees are exclusively decision-makers at the leading private real estate investors, fund and asset managers, and developers in Korea and globally. Sponsorship gives you:
- VIP access
- Opportunity to share your thought-leadership
- High-profile branding opportunities
- And much, much more …
To discuss options that suit your firm, contact our sponsorship team.