You’ve hit play, now it’s time to join 600+ institutional investors
The largest infrastructure investor event will be back on 12-15 October in Berlin. With it attracting more than 600 institutional and private investors, you can’t afford to miss it.
The Infrastructure Investor Global Summit brings together the who’s who of infrastructure for four days of unrivalled networking and exclusive content that you can’t get anywhere else.
Your future investors, peers and competitors will be there, so make the right decision and join them this October.
So, what’s in store?
- Four days of unrivalled networking and exclusive content
- 600+ institutional and private investors in attendance
- More out of industry keynotes than ever before offering inspirational insights
- The world’s largest gathering of infrastructure professionals
Maximise your time
We want to make your first time at the event as easy as possible, so new this year we have created the Navigator Pass.
This bespoke service will help you navigate your way around the Summit, identify the right people on our attendee list in advance and arrange time to meet them while in Berlin.
With 2,500+ attendees across the Summit week, this is a large event with a lot going on daily. To help you along with our many other new attendees, we’ve put together a ‘first-timers’ guide to ensure you make the most out of your time at the Summit.
See what’s in store for 2020 by taking a look at the event brochure.
- Meet the keynote speakers who will inspire this June
- Access your networking guide for maximum connections
- Get a snapshot of the 600+ investor attendees
- See the latest agenda highlights
- See how you can make the most of your time at the event