Navigating the route towards an inclusive global digital economy
Connect with a global community of investors and managers at the Digital Infrastructure Forum and explore this increasingly important sub-asset class. Discuss strategies for investing in digital, the key to success for the future and much more on 24 March in Berlin.
Advance your fundraising
Connect with a global audience of investors actively allocating to digital, looking to put money in a less frothy part of the market. Benefit from focused networking with the right people.
Gain peer-to-peer insights
Hear from the experts on how the digital connectivity gap across the world can be closed, digital infrastructure’s role in achieving sustainability targets, perfecting operational capabilities and much more.
Save time building your network
Create and nurture sustainable relationships with infrastructure’s elite at the event and on our sophisticated networking platform.
One Summit. Seven Forums.
The Digital Infrastructure Forum is part of the industry leading Infrastructure Investor Global Summit. Taking place across four days, the Summit has something to offer everyone involved in infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Investor Global Summit offers a unique opportunity for organisations to raise their profile as a part of the premier meeting for infrastructure investment professionals.
For more information on available sponsorship opportunities contact Alexander Jakes, email@example.com, +44 (0)203 862 7498
Digital Infrastructure Forum - Thursday 24th
Introduction from Infrastructure Investor
Welcome from the chair
Here to stay: A hybrid world driving digital infrastructure investment
- The economics and market factors driving the charge towards increasing capital deployment
- Edge computing and other sub-sectors at the forefront of digital infrastructure acceleration
- Moving from a necessity to a priority – digital infra’s evolving role in LPs portfolios
The role of digital infrastructure in achieving sustainability targets
- COP26, SFDR and more – examining the increased sustainability spotlight on infrastructure investments
- Addressing issues around power consumption and energy efficiency of certain assets
- How are digital infrastructure funds rising to the challenge?
Assessing the evolving GP landscape and what this means for investors
- Increasing competition – a crowded market or space for all in the wake of unprecedented demand?
- Generalist infra vs dedicated digital funds – how do LPs go about identifying opportunities and what do they need to take into account?
- Competing with energy transition and renewables infra – what barriers does digital infra still face before it can achieve similar fundraising levels?
Coffee & networking
The keys to success in the future of digital infrastructure
- How can improved operational capabilities help funds seize emerging opportunities in small cells, enterprise fibre and other areas?
- Education & partnerships –working with policymakers, cities and other stakeholders to build the future
- Staying vigilant to disruption and reducing your exposure to technology risk
Digital Infrastructure Investment Case Study
Presentation/Fireside chat: Green data centres and achieving energy efficiency
- Operating at the edge – the importance of local data storage
- Innovation and development in power usage effectiveness
- Will investors see reduced returns in exchange for greener data centres? How can this be mitigated?
Networking lunch with Infrastructure Debt and Energy Transition Forum attendees
Where do opportunities lie in the continuing global fibre rollout?
- Filling the fibre gap – how funds are deploying capital, striking partnerships with developers and more
- How will 5G play out across the key European markets and further afield?
- Striking the balance with overbuild risk, finding policy frameworks to suit your models and other considerations
Zeroing in on the 5G revolution
- Weighing up risk-return profiles – how are 5G opportunities currently viewed by institutional and private investors?
- Multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO), indoor and outdoor distributed antenna systems (DAS) and more – explaining the technology underpinning 5G deployment
- Cutting though the 6G noise – how managers must focus efforts on 5G deployment across different regions
Valuations of digital infrastructure assets
- What trends are we seeing in valuations across digital infrastructure assets and why?
- How are valuations varying across digital infra hotspots and regions?
- Assessing current valuation methods and where the room for improvement lies