The Private Equity International India Private Markets Opportunity Summit will launch in 2023 in Singapore and connect global investors with Asia’s fastest-growing market.
Covering real and financial assets, the Summit is your opportunity to identify investment trends and build relationships with the entire ecosystem of Indian private market leaders around real estate, infrastructure, private debt, and private equity.
Join us to discover the evolution of private markets in India and understand how to create exponential portfolio growth with investments across the sub-continent.
Discuss infrastructure investment opportunities coming from the government’s privatisation plans, including:
- India as the next frontier investment destination
- What the Russia/Ukraine conflict means for India
- Predictions for digital infrastructure
- The future of India’s power grid
- Renewables & energy transition – obstacles and opportunities
Powered by Infrastructure Investor
Discover why India is the next boom destination for real estate investors by discussing:
- What will the future of India tech real assets look like?
- How inflation will affect residential investments & affordability
- The hottest logistics opportunities in India
- REITs in India
- What does ESG look like in Indian private real estate
Powered by PERE
Explore the most promising private debt strategies in the India market and discuss:
- Indian private debt outlook – how the market is evolving
- Investor appetite for Indian private debt; the different risk profiles
- What’s driving real estate debt growth?
- Where we stand with infra debt?
- Venture debt
Powered by Private Debt Investor
Dive into private equity entry barriers and growth opportunities unique to India, including:
- How to pick a local partner
- India’s “Bad Bank” – understanding the Insolvency Code
- A look at India’s track record in the last 5-10 years
- Exiting through the secondaries market
- How government reforms are reshaping the private-public partnership
Powered by Private Equity International
Discover Indian private markets opportunities
Join leaders across private equity, private debt, real estate and infrastructure investment to develop lasting relationships and partnerships across the sub-continent.
Navigate the fluid regulatory landscape
Stay up-to-date with government reforms for private investments and gain the knowledge needed to make quick investment decisions when opportunities arise.
Accelerate the growth of your portfolio
Connect with India’s foremost market experts and gain access to Asia’s fastest-growing market amid record fundraising for private strategies.
Year-on-year attendees at our conference series include:
By India Private Markets Opportunity Summit
2022 Speakers include:
Managing Director, Infrastructure, South Asia, CDPQ India
Chief Investment Officer, Head of Global Infrastructure Fund, Principal of Emerging Asia Fund, International Finance Corporation Asset Management
Founder, WinPE (also Investment Committee Member, NIIF and Investment Committee Member, DGGF)
Managing Partner, Head of India - Real Estate, Brookfield
Senior Principal (INR), Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan (SEA)
Vice President, Head of Financial Services and Asia, Investment Fund for Developing Countries
Global Leadership Team, Managing Director, Real Estate, CPP Investments
Hong Kong Bureau Chief, PEI Media
Founder and Managing Partner, Lensbridge Capital
Principal, Equity Investment Unit, Asian Development Bank
We help brands to meet the right investors, close communication gaps, and maximise exposure among the influential private equity community. Attendees are exclusively decision-makers at the leading institutional investors, fund and asset managers across the region and globe. Sponsorship gives you:
- Personalised networking
- Thought-leadership opportunities through speaking at the conference
- High-profile branding opportunities
- And much, much more …
Contact Shahid Mohammed Salim today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your branding and thought-leadership options.
Tuesday 15 November 2022 - Tuesday 15th
Keynote Address - Why capital will continue to be on India
Ministerial Address - Regulatory Update
- What does the government’s privatization plans mean for investors?
- Latest developments in the Insolvency Code
- What is the “Bad Bank” aka National Asset Reconstruction Ltd (NARC)?
Keynote panel: Returning capital back to investors
- Where are we in the PE cycle; record-breaking years to continue?
- Examining the exits –Indian unicorns, IPOs, and the secondaries markets
- Making sense of valuations: too high or just right?
Panel: Accessing the best deals & opportunities
- A deep dive into the entry barriers and growth opportunities unique to India
- How do you pick a local partner as your operator and “boots on the ground”?
- How do you build a failproof due diligence process?
Founder, WinPE (also Investment Committee Member, NIIF and Investment Committee Member, DGGF)Read bio
Senior Principal (INR), Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan (SEA)Read bio
Inderbir Singh Dhingra
Chief Investment Officer, Head of Global Infrastructure Fund, Principal of Emerging Asia Fund, International Finance Corporation Asset ManagementRead bio
Chai / Coffee Break
Panel: Indian PE/VC, beyond the momentum
- Everything from financial services to healthcare- what are the sectors of interest?
- Indian venture capital – darling or dud?
- What opportunities/ challenges do current state of geopolitics present for India?
Keynote Speech - What should institutional investors expect from India in the next decade?
Investor panel: Is India ready for institutional investors?
- What is the investor appetite for India as an investment destination in the next 5 years?
- Through which structures do LPs prefer to access Indian deals? Co-Investing vs Fund
- ESG – how far India has come and far it does it need to go?
Hari Krishna V
Global Leadership Team, Managing Director, Real Estate, CPP InvestmentsRead bio
Managing Director, Infrastructure, South Asia, CDPQ IndiaRead bio
Vice President, Head of Financial Services and Asia, Investment Fund for Developing CountriesRead bio
Director , Private Sector Investment Finance Division, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)Read bio
Panel: Building the roadmap for a nation’s energy security
- What is the future of India’s power grid and what role will private capital play?
- What government reforms mean for public-private partnerships?
- Will the current state of geopolitics speed up or delay India’s energy transition?
Chai / Coffee Break
Panel: The most rewarding real estate opportunities in 2023
- How do you house 1.4 billion people and how can proptech ease the burden?
- Is this the year to own office assets especially the “back office” or is hospitality having a big comeback in 2023?
- REITs – the biggest winner in India?
Panel: The hottest opportunities in digital infra
- Building a data centre in India
- What’s needed in the next 5 years to build ‘Digital India’?
- What are the disruptive technological innovations to keep an eye on?
Chai / Coffee Break
Panel: Indian private debt outlook – how the market is evolving
- What’s the investor appetite and risk profile?
- What are the key trends for the next 3 years?
- Tackling challenges and seizing opportunities unique to emerging markets
Panel: How do you create and sustain value in your portfolio?
- Top Operating Partners in India share the best advice they’ve ever received
- Investigating the different value creation levers in the context of India and different sectors
- How do you put ESG at the heart of your value creation efforts and what difference does it make?