The Infrastructure Investor Global Passport has been created to ensure that the global industry can still connect and share insights during the covid-19 pandemic. The enhanced event experience will take you to five virtual events. These include Infrastructure Investor Global Summit, a virtual edition of the no.1 event in the industry.
Connect with the world’s institutional investors, fund and asset managers, developers and strategic partners. Discover how your peers are managing the impact of the pandemic and hear what leading investors want from their managers.
The five events will provide perspectives on the opportunities and challenges in the industry today. Connect with a global community of infrastructure decision makers to shale the future of the asset class.
Connect with global institutional investors
The Global Passport has no travel restrictions, giving you access to the global infrastructure community during the pandemic.
Maximise your time, maximise your returns
Enjoy unfiltered access to global decision-makers at the click of a button, giving you more time to focus on what is important for your business.
Access practical insights direct from the market
Engage with live and on-demand content to ensure you make informed and responsible business decisions.
Join our global community of investors
Five unique events, one Global Passport
The Infrastructure Investor Global Passport gives you unfiltered access to the decision-makers attending Infrastructure Investor’s five industry-leading events. Connect with investors through the passport up until December 2020.
Due to the current global situation, we have created an enhanced experience so that you can continue to connect with the worlds infrastructure community. We also want to ensure that you get those important industry updates which are more important now than ever.
How does it work?
With just one ticket, you can join the virtual edition of the leading event in the industry, the Infrastructure Investor Global Summit Online. In addition, you’ll have access to four regional focused, virtual events across the remainder of 2020 (yes, you read that right. You’re getting five events for the price of one!)
To make it even better, the virtual event platform offers you on-demand viewing. This means that you don’t have to be sat at your desk for the duration of five events. You can drop in and out of the live sessions and you’ll also have access to the platform after the events to catch up on anything you might have missed.
The virtual experience
Hear from leading infrastructure professionals
Discover how your global peers are responding to the impact of the pandemic and discover what investors priorities are for the next year.
Access five events worth of interactive content from industry experts through keynote interviews, panel discussions, debates and much more.
With the online platform you can:
- Create your own daily agenda so you don’t miss a meeting or a key session
- Take part in the sessions through speaker Q&A and live polling
- Watch any sessions you missed at a later date. All sessions will be available on-demand after the events
Catch up with old colleagues and make new connections
The Global Passport virtual experience allows you to connect with the global infrastructure community through video meetings, forum discussions and private messaging.
Through the platform you can:
- Filter and search the delegate list to find the people you want to meet
- Arrange video meetings with other attendees for a private meeting to discuss business opportunities and get deals done
- Take part in forum discussions with other attendees with similar interests to get answers to your most pressing questions and share ideas on key topics
Explore the sponsor exhibition
Explore the virtual exhibition hall of each of the five events and chat with sponsors. Discover solutions to your business concerns and find ways to streamline operations at your organisation.
Through the platform you can:
- Visit the virtual exhibition booths to discover the range of solutions available to help you better serve your customers
- Interact with the exhibitors. You can request more information with the click of a button or arrange a meeting to discuss the products and services in more detail